Will the wee heart/wings motif show through the top coat? The red is just like a transparent laquer coat isn't it that goes on top of the silver base??

yeah mate, its basicly as you said above red transparent base coat over silver(5 coats of red) also the we designs will shine threw the candy too. ;)

yea top class, could you also send me a quote of a full respray if i did all the prep work, as im used to it after doing the bonnet and bumpers last wk

just read your post mate, what colour is it going to go?

Lookin gooooooodddd Baz mate!

Phil.

cheers mate ;)

I saw it last night mate - It's a lovely colour, a bit darker than I was expecting but it gives it a nice lustre!! I like the kit too not too OTT even though it has the phat arches!

I would suggest black mesh in the bottom of the grille just to match the top (Also I just like black mesh better :p )

Good work though mate!!

yeah going to do the mesh black,top off bumper hasnt got any mesh yet ran out lol.

its just sitting on the stock springs and shocks just now,mybe going to just lower it 40 mm.

yeah its slightly darker than the other red candys due to the darker base i used mate.. goes a very light and brigth red in sun