hey folks.been working on my wifes civic recently and thought id share couple of we pics with you lot..

let me know what you think.. its a ek hatch back civic,just a 1.4 lsi. ground designs kit and finished of in candy red..stuning colour :)

pic before the candy went on

11072006318.jpg

pics with candy

12072006369.jpg

12072006371.jpg

Damn right dude, i'll keep an eye out over the channel towards Troon for a red glow!! :p:(:):p

Phil.

lol yeah its that bright you mite spot it lol :p seriously thoe its such a deep and glossy colour

:p nice now it needs some shiny chromes to go with it

yeah.we got set of 17s sitting to go on,not sure whether to keep em silver or do them glossy black :p :

Thats my colour !!!!!!!! Seen that at donny years ago and fell in love !. Ultra deep colour up close.That'll look amazing once its done but 17's will be too small with a full kit.

How much to spray a yaris in that colour? :)

yeah know 17s b we tad small but had them 4 ages andnot wonting to fork out for 18s just yet lol... got exhausts etc to buy 1st lol

price depends on condition of car mate

keep the 17s for a while then some nice 18s black with polished lip ;)

The colours stunning mate so is the kit and civics are cool

if it wernt for the starlet id have one :D

Looks good Baz!!

What kind of wheels do you have for it? If they're multispoke style wheels then I'd say black -- if the spokes are a bit fatter then I'd say keep them silver.

How much would a car cost to spray if the customer did all the prep?

Looks good Baz!!

What kind of wheels do you have for it? If they're multispoke style wheels then I'd say black -- if the spokes are a bit fatter then I'd say keep them silver.

How much would a car cost to spray if the customer did all the prep?

alright mate..

they r wolf race katanas in a shadow chrome type finish. spokey kinda wheels that get slightly wider as they go out to the outer rim if that makes sense lol ;)

pm sent mate