Jae Thatchers Cider Group Buy

1) Bildo - 1x drum. Can I have a price for another crate of Katy like you got me last year aswell please Harry.

2)Bluebear - 1x drum, and a tentative request for a crate of Gold depending on price.

3) Streetracer_starlet - 2x Drums.

4) VPower(curt) - 1x drum

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too late to order a drum? I wont be on UKSC but will be popping over quite a bit so will come collect?

Also dont forget guys that its a NO GLASS policy on site this year

I've decided to go for Gold so hopefully this will be the updated list for you Harry.

1) Bildo - 1x drum. 24x Gold (Cans)

2) Bluebear - 1x drum, and a tentative request for a crate of Gold depending on price.

3) Streetracer_starlet - 2x drums.

4) VPower(curt) - 1x drum.

5) Hou - 1x drum.

6) rob_bower - 1x drum.

7)

8)

9)

10)

If anyone changes their mind let Harry know before he buys it as the stuff is only good for a matter of days, or we could just drink it of course. :lol:

2) Bluebear - 1x drum, and a crate of 24 cans of Gold

5) Hou - 1x drum.

6) rob_bower - 1x drum.

7) JAG - 1x Drum

8)

9)

10)

Thought id throw myself on here just encase you forget about me :)

lol

When you want the money sent then young man?

Also gna need your paypal address and stuff to send the dollar your way :thumbsup:

PM me it or sumin mate :)

i think hes going to pick them all up thursday. so you should be ok.

i know he hasnt got it all yet as we were discussing last night.

Thanks Rick you know how he wants paying?

2) Bluebear - 1x drum, and a crate of 24 cans of Gold

5) Hou - 1x drum.

6) rob_bower - 1x drum.

7) JAG - 1x Drum

8) Starbogt - 1 x Drum (Katy)

9)

10)

starbo - Katy doesn't come in drums mate, you can order them individually in bottles but I think Harry said they're around £1.70ish each.

The drums are a proper scrumpy cider, so it may be best to let him know whether you want bottles of Katy or a drum.

Katy is lethal but tastes amazing, I could drink the stuff all night. Well, I have, but that was just messy.

paypal is fine, probably easier than cash on the day because i wont remember what is what or who bought which stuff, plus within 30seconds of arriving i WILL be absolutely smashed on cider, so yeah, im easy really.

I will also have MD available on the day for £1.20 a can (prices are stupid at the moment with the exchange rate, it's just cost me that to buy them, plus me and rick will be SMASHING them down so it'll literally be a case of if you want em, then get in there quick, plus i'll only sell a few of em because they're yums).

I'll do a list for what people owe, and paypal is fine like i said, do it asap as i'm going up there tomorrow or thursday at latest obvs.

oh by the way starbo gt, they dont do drums of katy. katy comes in bottles, bulk packs etc. Can't remember how much the bottles are, i can buy them in trays of about 12, but obviously they're glass, which probably isn't allowed on site.

the drums will all be medium/sweet combos, as in my mind thats the best mixture, easy to drink in large quantities without being too dry/farmhouse style. I can get you stronger if you want, but i'm intending to have all med/sweet combos unless otherwise specified.

Total monies owed:-

1) Bildo - 1x drum. 24x Gold (Cans) - £38

2) Bluebear - 1x drum, and a crate of 24 cans of Gold - £38

3) Streetracer_starlet - 2x drums. - £20

4) VPower(curt) - 1x drum. - £10

5) Hou - 1x drum. - £10

6) rob_bower - 1x drum. - £10

7) JAG - 1x Drum - £10

8) Starbogt - 1 x Drum (Katy) - £10 (as long as you know it's med/sweet classic thatchers, not katy)

9)

10)

My paypal is ecksjay@gmail.com, please send payment as a gift, if you don't then i'll be asking for the difference at jae in the form of blowjobs and pies, i don't care what sex you are.

If you'd rather pay in cash on the day then that's fine, just bare in mind that if you dont then i'll be shitting on your face when you sleep, and trust me, after a drum of thatch, it'll mean for a messy affair.

Now i think about it, that's a SHIT load of cider, bare in mind that we'll have some for ourselves also! jesus christ! :) Not sure how the girls at the factory will think of me after ordering about 15 drums of cider (75 litres O_O).

Anyway, if there's any queries then give me a shout over pm and i'll help you out with paying via GIFT etc if you aint done it before.

Cheers guys, please confirm whether you'll be paying paypal or cash so i can make sure i actually buy enough for everyone :thumbsup:

paypal is fine, probably easier than cash on the day because i wont remember what is what or who bought which stuff, plus within 30seconds of arriving i WILL be absolutely smashed on cider, so yeah, im easy really.

I will also have MD available on the day for £1.20 a can (prices are stupid at the moment with the exchange rate, it's just cost me that to buy them, plus me and rick will be SMASHING them down so it'll literally be a case of if you want em, then get in there quick, plus i'll only sell a few of em because they're yums).

I'll do a list for what people owe, and paypal is fine like i said, do it asap as i'm going up there tomorrow or thursday at latest obvs.

oh by the way starbo gt, they dont do drums of katy. katy comes in bottles, bulk packs etc. Can't remember how much the bottles are, i can buy them in trays of about 12, but obviously they're glass, which probably isn't allowed on site.

the drums will all be medium/sweet combos, as in my mind thats the best mixture, easy to drink in large quantities without being too dry/farmhouse style. I can get you stronger if you want, but i'm intending to have all med/sweet combos unless otherwise specified.

Total monies owed:-

1) Bildo - 1x drum. 24x Gold (Cans) - £38

2) Bluebear - 1x drum, and a crate of 24 cans of Gold - £38

3) Streetracer_starlet - 2x drums. - £20

4) VPower(curt) - 1x drum. - £10

5) Hou - 1x drum. - £10

6) rob_bower - 1x drum. - £10

7) JAG - 1x Drum - £10

8) Starbogt - 1 x Drum (Katy) - £10 (as long as you know it's med/sweet classic thatchers, not katy)

9)

10)

My paypal is ecksjay@gmail.com, please send payment as a gift, if you don't then i'll be asking for the difference at jae in the form of blowjobs and pies, i don't care what sex you are.

If you'd rather pay in cash on the day then that's fine, just bare in mind that if you dont then i'll be shitting on your face when you sleep, and trust me, after a drum of thatch, it'll mean for a messy affair.

Now i think about it, that's a SHIT load of cider, bare in mind that we'll have some for ourselves also! jesus christ! :) Not sure how the girls at the factory will think of me after ordering about 15 drums of cider (75 litres O_O).

Anyway, if there's any queries then give me a shout over pm and i'll help you out with paying via GIFT etc if you aint done it before.

Cheers guys, please confirm whether you'll be paying paypal or cash so i can make sure i actually buy enough for everyone :thumbsup:

No problem Ecksjay still sounds good.

I've sent you a gift dude lol....(Thats in Cash)

Oh i forgot to mention, i'll be there friday afternoon/evening, so about 5-6pm probs if all goes well. I'll be in a white EK9 civic type-r, in convoy with a silver EK4 civic vti and red honda accord type-r, and some other gubbins, basically just come over to the luminous pink TC stand marquee after i've had a chance to set up the tent etc and i'll sort out all the ciders, for those that pre-pay via paypal then just run over whenever and i'll dish it out during the course of the evening, try not to swarm me when i get there though, as i'll prob explode with excitement.