does anyone know if the pi 40mm springs on ebay are any good. secondly does anybody have these springs fitted with 16's on, any pictures? cheers. thinking of getting them just wanted some reassurance. keiran.

They arent bad springs but they are softer than Spax ones which is what i would recommend and im sure shaun will

Had Pi on my car before i had the 16s but Rich aka Scutcho has them and 16s on his car. Im sure he will put some pics up for you mate ;)

thanks for that. im gonna order them and fit them when my mots due in a couple of weeks. my car catchs on the passenger side back arch when i have two in the back but only on one side so shocker may need replacing. thought maybe i could get the archs trimmed so i can still have people in the back when its lowered. anyone know how much this costs?

the pictures look very nice, look low but not too extreme. was there much improvement in handling and does it make the ride less smooth? as my brother civic makes every slight bump in the road feel much worse.

hopefully i will be a bit happier when mine are on, as mine kind of has a monster truck look at the minute and looks ridiculous next to my bros

thanks.

pi springs have arrived and will be fitted as soon as my dads garage can fit me in, also went to my local bodyshop about my rear arches getting trimmed. apparently it cant be done and getting them roled is the only option at £150 an arch. i suppose a bit of rubbing is better than my wallet being £300 lighter! also thinking about selling my 16s and getting some lightweight 15s from rarerims.co.uk, if the archs catch to much.

To be honest mate you shouldnt have any problem catching the rear arches (but depends on the offset of your wheels i suppose?)

£300?!??!?! my mate had all four arches rolled for £200 odd and that was to fit 17" chromes on a 106 gti with a 70mm drop!!!!!!

he said 300 cuz he would probly crack the paint and need to respray the whole panel. it rubs now when i have two in the back but only on one side so could be the shocker. my wheels are 195/45/16 so are quite wide but i think the 15" lightweight rotas could be on the cards. keirz