Hey guys, a few of you may know that about 6 months ago i had my car taken under the section 59 act for alleged "dangerous driving".

Well i just got back from court and the verdict was that i should be disqualified from driving as of today and commit to 100 hours of community service. However the case has been ajurned until 3 weeks time where they will tell me how long the disqualification will be for (minimum 12 months!!!!)

Looking on the brightside though it gives me a year to get the starlet how i want it ready for next summer :D

This is not the end of Project Starlet .............its just the beginning ;) ;)

This means im saving money and not wasting it on petrol and tyres etc etc

Expect some big changes

Sprky

unlucky mate i know haw a ban feels its harsh to be able to see your car just sitting there an knowing that you cant do anything with her

keep your chin up mate an just think what you can do while shes off the road

keep us posted on your motor

It was when i was overtaking a car doing 15mph in a 30 zone but there was no overtaking rules as there were road works and a riot van happened to be coming the opposite way to me.

The dodgy cops though made it seem worse than it was in the statement and whos the court gonna believe. Didnt have a hope in hell!!!!

Ive got alot of time to decide what to do to the car but first things first, bodywork and seats!!!

Got a few engines plans in consideration not sure what to go for though ;)

They will be sorry when im back MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats an absolute shitter Sparky mate!

For a bullshit reason, guess it was the wrong place at the wrong time!

Overtaking in town happens all the time (30 zone) but only when its clear!

Keep your head up bro, nice to see you're not giving up!

& hopin u only get the minimum 12 month ban, nothing more!

Talk Soon

Peace Out

Joz

Cheers people :D

It wasnt town Joz it was a main road normally 50mph but road works so it was a 30 limit. Nice and clear but a cop van came over the brow in the distance. made it seem alot worse than it was ;)

thats totaly tirgh bro !!

i feel sorry for you being religated to public transport again but im looking forward to whatever you have planned for the starlet ;)

For whats it's worth, I recommend a bus pass, I hade to share my car with my sis for a bit, and having a bus pass, while not very 'bling' will save you a huge pile of cash, and mean you can use the bus whenever you want without having to carry cash, and feeling daft for spending 50p to travel half-way down a road

The law hates the modders, but were easier to bully than real crminals like the dealers/thugs/muggers/etc

Cheers wings but ill just scav lifts off mates etc or walk lol

I could do with using my legs a bit now lol

Yes will keep you guys updated on the progress of starlet

Take it easy and watch out for the filth ;)

Nope i only go out on the piss once i week now :D

Will be hardcore saving now

Oh yea had a letter off the court and they are takin the piss now, rekon i gota do an extended retest aswell!!!

Its getting beyond mun, someone driving without a liscense wouldnt get that much of a penalty.

I fucking hate the Law ;)

rekon i gota do an extended retest aswell!!!

Everyone who gets banned from driving has to take an extended driving test as far as I'm aware -- although that might just be for reckless/careless driving.

It's really just another test -- if you can drive properly you can pass it.

I heard in the extended retest you have to talk through everything your doing olike if someones in front slowing you gotta say the car in front is slowing so i am goin to brake and shit like that!!

Im just going to appeal against it because drink drivers get less of a sentence than that!!! That is what i call dangerous driving!!!!

I knew what i was doing, someone who is pissed dont and are more liable to cause an accident!!!