Well After my welcome Thread I thought it was time to start a little Build Thread..

Here is My 1.3 CD 5 door in Pink (Rose Quartz)

1Prev owner

FSH

Mud Flaps

Spoiler

13â? TSWâ??s

Electric Windows

Electric Sunroof

PAS

Here she is Standard..

SNV30722.jpg

60minute makeover on the wheels

SNV30729.jpg

Bump Strips removed

SNV30727.jpg

To follow within the next few weeks..

Wheels

Suspension

JDM plates

Back Box

Clear Front corners

Maybe a Remix front bumper (Does anyone know what Grill to use with this?)

Hope you think she is cute

Natalie x

very cool, im keepin my eye out for a pink one for my sister.

have to say, that 60minute makeover for the wheels worked wonders, they look very very smart indeed! and the bump strip removal has really cleaned her up too!!! very smart, tidy lookin car this! very cool!

plans sound nice. for the remix bumper u need the remix grill too i believe.

Phil.

Nice little car there you've got, the colour iss pretty nice lol. As for the suspension, you still thinking of a big drop?

And for the exhaust, try and get a tte backbox, it'd suit it nicely.

And I have a clear front indicator if you want it, other one was smashed when I killed my car, but its there if you want it, as for the remix bumper, you may be well having a look through the technical section, part numbers and pics etc

Damien

Starlet___SR, yeah i was still thinking of a big drop but i dont fancy paying coilover prices.. any ideas?

TTE backbox... Hummm any forsale?

In Time i think ill get a Remix.. i'll see what price my friend can get 1 for.

Thanks for the comments :rolleyes:

Starlet___SR, yeah i was still thinking of a big drop but i dont fancy paying coilover prices.. any ideas?

TTE backbox... Hummm any forsale?

In Time i think ill get a Remix.. i'll see what price my friend can get 1 for.

Thanks for the comments :rolleyes:

There's not really much choice to be honest, i'll be fitting some tein s-tech springs to mine tomorrow, can take some pics to give you the idea of the level, otherwise you'd be pretty much buggered. It's either a cheap set of coilovers, or airbags lol.

As for the backbox, you're best keeping an eye out, best people to ask are the ones braking SR's. They're a really nice exhaust, and it's made by remus. Try ebay maybe? Or look in the for sale section on here.

As for the remix, go for it, it'll look different on a 5 door!

Damien

Very nice Starlet there :rolleyes:

Well done with the makeover looks tidy. I wanted a Starlet that colour but couldnt find one about.

You should lower by 40mm in my opinion. Be nice to see what else you do with her ;)

Jade x

:p

If you had a pink one I wouldnt be driving it I can tell you :) lol

Awww Guys thanks for all of the nice comments..

Well i've ordered some ROC 40mm Springs.. if its not enough i'll buy some coilovers, if its ok, i'll buy some Koni Shockers.

I've also got my hands on some wheels.. and i bet there is no starlet in the world with them on :rolleyes:

Right Just need a back box, clear front indicators, then save up for the Remix front bumper ;)

As for the backbox, you're best keeping an eye out, best people to ask are the ones braking SR's. They're a really nice exhaust, and it's made by remus. Try ebay maybe? Or look in the for sale section on here.

have a look at this although quite expensive, but looks really well.

40mm will be plenty, mine is lowered 40mm too and its grand, although even on 15"s speedbumps are a nightmare!

Phil.

Il second that, my car is off the road again as we speak, due to my petrol tank taking a hit going over a really bad speedbump (second time this has happened :rolleyes: ) mines only lowered 40mm on standard SR shocks.

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...