jam racing kit

If your after a cheap carbon bonnet, i can carbon cover your bonnet using real carbon fibre. I havent done a car bonnet yet but i have done about 10 motorbike petrol tanks (looks the dogs).

I can carbon most panels so if your interested let me know.

Il get some pics so you can get an idea of the finnish

Well I cover the item in carbon using a fibreglass resin, then Spray it with a clear gell coat about 4 times to give it a deep shine, it works really well and is alot cheaper, a motorbike tank in carbon is about 950 pounds i carbon them for about 200 pounds a big difference eh? I work for Pyramid Plastics which makes and sells motorbike parts which is where i learned how to do this, it took me about 6 months of development to get the process right but now i have it works every time.

What id do is buy a bonnet, carbon it, then exchange it with yours for about 150 to 200 pounds, oh and you can also get coloured carbon (red, yellow, blue, i think a ghost silver and probably the best kevlar). Like i said before il put some pics on the forum so you can see the work for urself, it does look the part though.

no its lamminated using fibreglass resin then sprayed with a clear gelcoated. its still metal under neath but with real carbon on top. Its NOT carbon look, this way you get real carbon for a fraction of the cost. I've seen a starlet gt carbon bonnet for 765 pounds, i cant remember where but il try and find out if you want.

i'll probably be interested dude... can you give us a fixed price?

what else can you do in carbon?

Cant give a fixed price yet but it will be around the 200 mark. Within reason i can carbon most parts inside and out, what did you want doing?