Trd's Starlet Gt Turbo

Thanks for the comments:) yep car looks lovely. Wheels are 15" oz replicas and bonnet has just been sprayed in pearl black last week. I'm looking for a nice nearly mint manual ep82 to swap against this one basically cause it's an automatic.

Lovely starlet, it drives like new.

Well, its not easy to get someone to swap there manual for an automatic cause most of them are looking for money :( lol.

I keep changing my mind every minute, i do really want a well looked after manual GT but if i cant get anyone to swap then i'll try selling it for like 2 grand or nearest and if still i cant get that sort of money for it then, maybe, i'll put in bigger injectors, coilovers ,FMIC and a TD04 turbo and full remap and bigger brakes to run it on 200+ BHP and then get it on the drag strip for some fun :) Automatics save about 2 seconds more on gear shift than manuals :(

Neways, we'll see what comes first lol

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, unfortunately my brother in law fell in love with the car, so its no more in my hands now, sold it to him...Instead i am modifying the SR. Watch out in the ep 91 builds then.

Hey guys, unfortunately my brother in law fell in love with the car, so its no more in my hands now, sold it to him...Instead i am modifying the SR. Watch out in the ep 91 builds then.

Managed to sell it then :)

What are the plans with the SR my friend?

Managed to sell it then :)

What are the plans with the SR my friend?

Well it use to be one of my track cars, so maybe put it back on the track unless if it sells for 800 lol.

I've been to japshow finale recently and seeing the times turbo starlets made didnt impress me.

Maybe consider to turbo it or just drop in a 3SGTE engine in and mod it to running 300+ BHP :)

It should easily make low 12's or high 11's at pod.

Anyway,we'll see.