Petrol Prices Are A F*cking Joke!

I don't know if it's just local or what but it's gone up to like 108.9 per liter now it's fucking silly, a fiver used to get me a good night out of blasting around and now it barely gets me a night out if I crawl everywhere!

:)

to be fair im not feeling the pinch yet as ive only had the v for 9 days and im getting around 110 miles on a £10

where as my last car a 281bhp subaru impreza off £25 i used to get at most 78 miles :) thats why she went

but im sure when i get a td04 i wont be smiling so much lol

You can buzz on £5 petrol? You lucky fucker.

For the first time in ages, today I put £10 in. 30 odd miles of mixed driving (moslty slow though) and it's gone. £5 wouldn't even budge the damn needle. It's a full tank every three days, £70-80 a week.

For the first time in ages, today I put £10 in. 30 odd miles of mixed driving (moslty slow though) and it's gone. £5 wouldn't even budge the damn needle. It's a full tank every three days, £70-80 a week.

You're using twice as much as me per week on a TD04 and I've got no turbo. :)

How much boost do you run?

If I could afford it, I'd probably use nearly £10 a night on a good dry day. One night not long ago I blew £15 in an hour lol.

thats because the top part of the fuel gauge take ages to move luke due to the shape of the EP petrol tank.

im puttin in £20 at a time and im spending about £220 or more a month and thats 90% goin to work and only 10% goin to see the mrs as i only go once a week.

Phil.

I live close to the irish boarder so I can still get it for slightly less than a quid or ther about per litre (98p - £1 ) but even those good times are ending with the pish exchange rate.. i really feel for you guys in the mainland or anybody further up N.I :)

i agree lads what a complete twat of a thing. nearly £1.10 a litre up here the robbing gits but as rick said everyone needs fuel so the government can do what they ant and we'll still keep paying for it

thats because the top part of the fuel gauge take ages to move luke due to the shape of the EP petrol tank.

im puttin in £20 at a time and im spending about £220 or more a month and thats 90% goin to work and only 10% goin to see the mrs as i only go once a week.

Phil.

Shh Phil :(

Still £30 to 190 miles isn't bad :)

Aye it's £1.10 here aswell i've noticed and i'm not touching supermarket fuel either even if it saves me a few pennies. Like starletrick says, I just don't look anymore. Noticed though yesterday when taking a run down to my mates house about 25 miles away that it was 8P cheaper in some garages down there. Kinda weird I thought.

For the first time in ages, today I put £10 in. 30 odd miles of mixed driving (mostly slow though) and it's gone. £5 wouldn't even budge the damn needle. It's a full tank every three days, £70-80 a week.

something is very wrong there mate.

my glanza at 0.9bar would always, and i mean always do 100 miles to £10. i could drive it hard, i could drive it soft, it would still ALWAYS do 100 miles to a tenner, give or take a mile or two either way. was so consistant.

yours must be seriously ill or something, or overfuelling like a prick.

my s14 used to be very good before i went stage 2, running about 0.9bar on the stock t28 (so about 250bhp) it'd do about 75miles to a tenner, so between 200 and 250miles to £30, which werent too bad. when i had the nismo 555's fitted and mapped at 1.2bar it went down somewhat, would get about 50-60miles to a tenner, but that was to be expected really.

i've no idea what the ek9 does as i only ever drive it hard, so never get a chance to look at the fuel gauge (too busy wowing at over 9,000rpm of mc' revz).

doesn't matter anyway, if you want fuel economy, get a daily driver. i see 70mpg from my bora tdi on the way to work, so that does it for me :)

:) That would seriously put me off buying a GT. I know they're not built for economy but woah! Hope you get it sorted man!

As are Paseos, I get 300 miles to £30, and that's mixed driving :(

(I don't drive like a grandad these days :( )

Are Paseo's better on fuel then due to more torque MJ?

I can get circa 50 miles to £5 mixed driving, but mainly slow and around town..