Look At This Vinyl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call simon up at sjs, he can design you whatever you like. get a custom jobby done up ^^

to be honest, he will probably be at JAE so you can chat to him.

i think i still have his mob number if you want to give him a ring.

as for money, it will probs cost you a bit, but you dont want to skimp on vinyl. cheap vinyl fades in about 6 months and goes hazey.

i think si uses 7 year vinyl, which is pretty much the best you can get.

Arent they the exact graphics that Redline Magazine used there project Skyline and on there Project Civic aswell?? Im pretty sure they are.

I usually hate most graphics on cars, but for some reason i tend to like them. And i reckon your car could pull them off to be honest. Would be totally unique on a Starlet aswell.

Arent they the exact graphics that Redline Magazine used there project Skyline and on there Project Civic aswell?? Im pretty sure they are.

I usually hate most graphics on cars, but for some reason i tend to like them. And i reckon your car could pull them off to be honest. Would be totally unique on a Starlet aswell.

yes mate they used it on there skyline GTR and the civic, i realy like it!

do it chanelle!!!

Where I work we would charge something around £200 for that, assuming its just the sides. Obviously be more for front and rear aswell.

Thats using 5-6 year vinyl but providing its looked after properely will last twice as long. :lol:

Where I work we would charge something around £200 for that, assuming its just the sides. Obviously be more for front and rear aswell.

Thats using 5-6 year vinyl but providing its looked after properely will last twice as long. :lol:

£200 Bloody hell thats a great price, is that supplied and fitted??

I am seriously considering this now guys.

chanelle x

Supplied and fitted yes, £200 as a ball park figure but would budget £300 worst case scenario. Prices are based upon material usage more than anything and theres not a particulary great deal of vinyl used on that car to be honest.