Starbozo 30 Today :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys :) thankfully I don't feel (or act) as old as I actually am :)

As I'm currently sharing today with my brothers wedding if anyone is attending JAE then you'll have to help celebrate/comisserate with me next weekend :thumbsup:

xx Zoe xx

hybrid zimmer to you..... with ceramic coating. make sure you dont run down the rubber seals at the botom.. metal to ground aint healthy.

remember try keep the heart rate above 120bpm (beats per min) .. if you get any smoke comming out the rear end you better start worrying or lay off smoken fags that end...

Happy birthday old lady... :thumbsup:

hybrid zimmer to you..... with ceramic coating. make sure you dont run down the rubber seals at the botom.. metal to ground aint healthy.

remember try keep the heart rate above 120bpm (beats per min) .. if you get any smoke comming out the rear end you better start worrying or lay off smoken fags that end...

lol :) I'll have you know there is nothing wrong with my rear end thank you!!!!!!

30? rally wow you dont look a day over 21 haha

did i see you and old vinnie d cruising round worksop the other day saw to starlets like yours driving round together lol

happy birthday anyway mate

Wasn't us as Andy's car is still off road and we don't do cruising round together - what would be the point!?!?! lol especially when were going the same places! hehe

Thanks again for the birthday wishes

x Zoe aka the resident oldie (apparently!) :) x

hahahaha :)

you forgot the wheelchair with bride seat

oh and happy bday!