cant go wrong with a Toad Ai606 ive had them on all my cars

excellent alarms

just noticed your location says staffordshire

where abouts you from mate i live in the stafford area

Jim

I live in Biddulph mate; you drive a silver Glanza? Saw one driving from Biddulph towards Chell a month or so ago.

Yer i was thinking about getting the toad ai606 from safe and sound - 240 quid fitted which includes fitting central locking to my n/a starlet. Is this a good price? Cheers

I live in Biddulph mate; you drive a silver Glanza? Saw one driving from Biddulph towards Chell a month or so ago.

Yer i was thinking about getting the toad ai606 from safe and sound - 240 quid fitted which includes fitting central locking to my n/a starlet. Is this a good price? Cheers

WOW thats sounds like a agood price, could do with an alarm :p

hi mate, i work for a company called Liquid Ice which only fit toad and cobra alarms. They are simply the way to go. If you want security then a cobra by far is the best option for you, as the design and relibility of these alarms is outstanding. If you want again good secuirty then toad alarms are also top quality but the design of them makes them in my opinion not a secure as the cobra. Both alarms are overall very reliable and in general will not give you any problems. Bare in mind mate an alarm is only as good as its fitted. you can add all the toys, window closure, proxy sensors etc to either the toad or cobra. but if you want all the gadgets and gizmos then a clifford is the way to go. Not a very reliable alarm. We take more cliffords off cars than fit them onto new cars. Ive used toad Ai606s on all my cars and had no problems what so ever.

Ryan

Spotted your V down the shore last night, looking great

Cheers -- what were you down in?

Yeah mine was parked up most of the night though because my battery was on the road out -- didn't want to risk it not starting and looking like a tit :p But it's all fixed now and turning over fine :p

Cheers -- what were you down in?

Yeah mine was parked up most of the night though because my battery was on the road out -- didn't want to risk it not starting and looking like a tit :p But it's all fixed now and turning over fine :p

LOL was down in my boyfriends brothers Gtr because our Gts in the bodyshop getting resprayed :p:D