As Craig will know, I had the camera with me every time I left the UKSC stand.. and took hundreds of shots.. For now i'l leave you with a taster of what I have.. only a few before I go to beddybies after a blooooody long weekend with short naps in between days.

I'd like to thank Rob, Mrs B, Starbogt and StarboZo for their help in carting my mother about on the first and last days, you guys are total legends :) I'l bring you beers/cider for next year, as a thanks :thumbsup:

Now, the piccies

Woody's shadow outfit

DSC02776.jpg

DSC02778.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

And some Stars for now

09JAE019.jpg

09JAE034.jpg

Basically photobucket takes ages to load them up because of the big pictures. Thus, i'l post the rest at a later date.. tomorrow or something :lol:

As Craig will know, I had the camera with me every time I left the UKSC stand.. and took hundreds of shots.. For now i'l leave you with a taster of what I have.. only a few before I go to beddybies after a blooooody long weekend with short naps in between days.

I'd like to thank Rob, Mrs B, Starbogt and StarboZo for their help in carting my mother about on the first and last days, you guys are total legends :) I'l bring you beers/cider for next year, as a thanks :lol:

Now, the piccies

Woody's shadow outfit

DSC02780.jpg

Mate - your a legend to get these pics lmao the fancy dress guys were quality not forgetting your beer bottle!!!

Can't wait to see the rest and no probs with the helping out :thumbsup:

To be honest, as it is 56kers would've settled in quite nicely in here. :lol:

Good pics mate, that outfit was great, fair play to Woody he seemed to be wearing something extreme everytime I saw him.

Get the rest of the pics up you lazy prick. :thumbsup:

I'd like to thank Rob, Mrs B, Starbogt and StarboZo for their help in carting my mother about on the first and last days, you guys are total legends :) I'l bring you beers/cider for next year, as a thanks :lol:

Your welcome Sam- I'll drive your car again anytime lol :thumbsup:

Loving the pics lol - cant wait to see more

My car as a taster ehhh :lol:

lol

Get um uploaded mate, and agreed if you take a tone of pics photobucket is very gay it look me so long to upload all my hundreds last year :s

Glad you took loads of pictures as i got to fed up with my dads camera and took about 4....

Need new camera.... :thumbsup: