Update, Now Lower!

Hey guys! Managed to get the camera sorted and get some snap shots!

Havent had her long, shes pretty much mint in my eyes?

Only done 80km (50mls), been in the uk a year and even got some jap history wid it!

Got a few mods, HKS exhaust, turbo timer and its been lowered 30 mm apparanetly? Obviously i got a few ideas of what i wanna do but would be good to see what you guys think and what your recommendatioins are, let me know!?

Dont worry the wheels are the first thing i will be changing!!starlet2.jpgstarlet.jpgstarlet1.jpgstarlet4.jpgstarlet5.jpgstarlet6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Braaaaap, another silver V.

I wish you all the best with it man, looks nice :thumbsup:

What wheels are you thinking of getting?? Spec???

Joe

Cheers mate, was looking at getting some rota gt3's not completely sure yet, but would consider anything to get the current wheels off her.

• 5 months later...

Been a while since i posted so thought id show some sort of progress with the motor, Been on for a while now but got my rx7 cooler and blitz BOV on.

Photo-0189.jpg">

Also got my Blitz boost guage fitted a while back, and got my Red Rota gt3's to go on! Will get some more pics soon!

Some nice progress, one thing though - it looks like your passenger door is bent or somebody has tried to break into it?

starlet4.jpg

Nahh its not bent, its not shut properly, but i couldnt be bothered to retake it when i relised haha

Got a couple more updates, had them for a while but only got round to taking some pics :o

My new boost guage, Blitz MD - think it looks the nuts with the built in pillar pod, just need source another guage for the other pod but still deciding what to get?

Photo-0192.jpg">

Photo-0193.jpg">

And my new rotas, should be going on next month just need to sort out some tyres!

Photo-0195.jpg">

Hope you like :o

love them wheels mate was going to get these when i had my civic lol

will look lush with them fitted red alloys FTW!!!

Cheers pal, was going to go black but much prefer the red ones :thumbsup: