Someone Help Please !

under controlled conditions, on private airfield, i had my NA off the clock. still had a tad more as well, only slightly though. was increasing microscopicly slow lol.

i reckon 140-145 is quite accurate, considering i managed that on 1.3 NA power. if i took mine out to do that again, with over double the power i reckon i would reach that fairly spot on.

i think anyone who doubts this figure, either had a stock glanza/gt, or isnt used to driving fast. ( as it should be :p )

well. chuffin. said. that. man!

if it aint over by 100mph you are defo doin it wrong lol!!! thats the whole point of my conversion, i'm looking for the quickest possible response (hence why i was even so sad as to buy a new throttle pulley lol). for me it will first to the speed limit in question wins, after that if u wana get points be my guest, I've had too many and dont want anymore.

Phil.

totally agree

when mine was restricted and i had a lil race with someone they used to say when i caned them up the carriage way and turned off they always used to say "yeh well on a longer road id have passed you after 112mph" and as i always said you want to do them sorts of speed totally your choice but i can beat you on acceleration thats what its about for me. i dont like high top end speeds, quarter mile is enough for me lol

any one can break the speed limit in my opinion it aint clever

doing it on dual carriage ways is bad enough i have done it but you see poeple doing 70mph through town centres thinking there clever well it aint and if someone walks out you certainly aint clever there

• 1 month later...

mate i work in a garage i now no never to listen to salesmen, they lie all the time, my boss will chat to customers in front of us and take the piss, we only fix small cars n stuff, and he was telling this woman about how last week we had a massive school bus in, and how one of the lads fixes motorbikes in there!!

I couldnt stop laughing but being on the otherside dont listen to a thing they say!!

ive had 116mph outa my Sr and all it was rockin was an induction kit,with no cold air feed!was runnin out road and it was 200revs off the limiter so a doubt ud get it "off the clock"!

Your SR (assuming it's got a healthy engine and you should get a Corolla inlet manifold too) WILL go off the clock.

But of course it's not 100% accurate so it wont really be 120mph. But it will go off the clock on a long enough road.