Finally Taster Pics Of The 200 For Ya's

Hi every 1, i havent been onlline in ages was away on holidays for a month out in the east here are a few pics of my new ride as you all know about it. Im still driving the avensis though at the minute Nissan wont be on the road for a while.

Took pics with phone camera

What ya's think? :p

de0e979a.jpg

09062006168.jpg

25052006113.jpg

25052006112.jpg

10062006177.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

b4836172.jpg

very nice car mate. top class. my mate has got one and hes just got a full engine build by apex and its running 350bhp +. i'l get a pic of his engine up. very scary to drive and he's always losing the backend. i couldn't drive a car that scares the shit out of me! very nice motor. keirz

i was out other day and coming from a dry patch on the road to a wet patch at good speed felt the car fishtail like mad crapped myself! lol cant believe how i managed to control it. Some machine gotta take it easy

Those thing are very much like that in the wet chum, coulpe of my mates have em, 1's on his second because the arse whipped out on him, happened bout a year ago on the A13 essex near me, wasn't much left of it