Middle Spoiler

haha tiger seal is the dogs will stick anything to anything lol my mates saxo was held together with tiger seal. i aint joking either. doors mirrors, bodykit lol suprised the engine wasnt tiger sealed in haha

haha tiger seal is the dogs will stick anything to anything lol my mates saxo was held together with tiger seal. i aint joking either. doors mirrors, bodykit lol suprised the engine wasnt tiger sealed in haha

hmm that sounds like a peach of a car lol

that will be for weight saving! tigerseal is lighter than bolts! :thumbsup:

hmm that sounds like a peach of a car lol

haha kurt you have no idea how shite it was haha and come on its a shitroen they come out the factory fucked haha

that will be for weight saving! tigerseal is lighter than bolts! :thumbsup:

nah he's just a bodgejob cowboy haha he repairs anything with ducktape and tie wraps haha

haha kurt you have no idea how shite it was haha and come on its a shitroen they come out the factory fucked haha

i could imagine how badboi it was just from the words saxo and bodykit in the same sentence lol