Idrees' Jam Kitted Glanza V

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one word, it's bloody harsh! As soon as you lift off the pedal it jerks forward, bled the system out and everything but that's just the way it is. It's not a paddle clutch, not sure what power it can handle to be fair but I've not seen many using them for massive power applications (250ftlb+).

In one word, it's bloody harsh! As soon as you lift off the pedal it jerks forward, bled the system out and everything but that's just the way it is. It's not a paddle clutch, not sure what power it can handle to be fair but I've not seen many using them for massive power applications (250ftlb+).

Can you put more pictures up with the te37s please?

Bloody true that lol

Its a good clutch when used to it though :)

As said I cant see it being rated for much more that 250 ft/lbs but its didnt give me any grief at 185 ft/lbs :)

Looking forward to some clean pics mate :)

Gotta be the JAM lip though :p

Still waiting on the JAM style lips to me made, the Varis bumpers should be done soon though.

I'm happy to say that she is running perfectly now (touch wood) and I'm quite enjoying the stock power :rolleyes:

The spoiler is not painted and fitted properly, still need to get the sideskirts and bumpers painted/fitted now. The rear bumper is on, but not painted.

17022010517.jpg

How she will look with the ID-Workz sideskirts fitted:

20022010518.jpg

The fitment on them is absolute bang on, exactly like the genuine sideskirts I had but not as flimsy as them. I have more pics of them on the car but they are on my digi cam and these pics are off my phone. I will add them to my sales thread when they are in stock. :lol:

Idrees

Sorry Paul, white ftw. :lol:

Micky yeah you'll be happy with yours. :rolleyes:

Ryan this will be a demo car as it will be supporting a full ID-Workz kit, but will be for sale in a short while so I can spend money on the EP82 demo car, and maybe spare some cash to buy a tatty Glanza and respray it and use that as a demo car.

Idrees

Cheers guys. Varis bumper should be ready in a couple of days and the sideskirts should also be back from the painters soon. Good news on the MOT too, she sailed through today. Good going considering she has been parked up for the last 2 months!! Road tax tomorrow as that ran out a few days ago, and she's back on the road! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...