Jade's Starlet 'S' Glanza conversion

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh yes! :p hopefully i'll have the bro's wheels fitted too :p i hope he did say i could have them on the car for a while (as mine are bald!) and that my dad wasnt making it up :) haha! and you'll have your sexy new wheel to bubi xx

Yes the Final Speeds will be going on here on the weekend well two of them until I get the on repaired :p

Then there will be some Advan RG's going on here in the Easter holidays hopefully :o

• 2 weeks later...
They cant be GT hangers the exhaust was built on Liams car so the must of made the hangers on his car aswell as the exhaust

the exhaust came off some1 else's car too dude, must of had hangers put onto the car to match, pain in the arse lol

EDIT: no idea why i posted the same thing twice, but worded it differently haha, but yeah the exhaust wasnt bought by him he bought it from some1 else

Yeah was orginally Jays exhaust then i bought it but wasnt too far away on mine. All the hangers lined up apart from the rear one, which i had to redrill a hole through the spare wheel well and make a new hanger from there.

Sorry its such a pain in the arse guys :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Pay day on Wednesday sooo...

SHALL be getting me some livesports skirts!

also will ring up prospeed to get the exhaust fitted on the weekend if they can fit me in then ;)

will get some pics up of the brothers wheels fitted to the front of my car sometime tomorrow ;)