• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea there a few every were.. halford polish thats bot all.. but sure wat ever.. i could have build the car iin different route's but am in to the modified game and it cot the eyes other the people that matter so the gud enoth 4 me...

the dash no longer has the speckers, headunit or the ps3...it has one 7'' screen and 2 wee ones in the side air vents and the lexus clocks but all is out and in boxes so that the only photo i have.. i couldn get the fuel gage to work but i then got a piller gage for that.. and i never got the rev clock to go either...

theres some harsh comments in this thread.

It depends which way you look at it and what you're into.

Someone who likes this sort of car would probably look at a sleeper and think "what a fucking bag of shit".

It depends which way you look at it and what you're into.

Someone who likes this sort of car would probably look at a sleeper and think "what a fucking bag of shit".

yea but some of the opinions and coments in this thread are still harsh dude.

the way they come across. i mean, still could have been worded better.

correct me if i'm wrong....but you're Gaz yea???? u came and sat in my starlet at the Ultimate Car Show in Larne two years ago???

u were tlkin to me about some of the plans u had for this motor back then, including smoothing or covering the engine bay i believe.

i remember seein this at the Fast Car cruise in Lisburn YEARS and YEARS ago. i couldnt believe it was a starlet, it was unlike anything i'd ever seen done to a starlet before! or since!!! i saw it at JapHeaven in Carrick too.

as Geo has said, top marks for the work in this car dude. i can tell the rest of the folk on here that in the flesh, the custom work that has gone into this car is flawless, i couldnt see any blemishes at all!

@Galliano, the kit is not made for anything else i believe. I have the modified motors feature issue for this car, its a one-off Kingdom Developments kit.

u were talkin about cracking the skirts to lower them down too man, did u ever do it???

Phil.

yea phill it is me.. lost my password.. so am back on..

buildin a car for wat ever purpose isn easy if its track,euro,jdm,modified ect is not to be takein lightly... i pick the mod seen and wanted to build a starlet from day one and wanted hydraulics big rim and 1 of kit. try and get hydraulics in to a starlet is not simple . rams make from scratch axle cut 1/4 panels widen wing pulled + loads more... and 2want 2pull 18s on didn help so by doin the it stand as the one 1 with it.

the work to the boot lid was crazy, and to fill the door handle up and keep the line runnig true it took a proper bodyman and touchs like them makes it stand out and puts it in a different league from some other.. there alot of cool cars on hear and some not to my taste but i would write the off .

the car been in 3mags so for that comment like wat av got are more that harsh ..

ben right by wat he said ... as they say fuk the haters or who dares to stand out.

i like it, i dont like the bottom bit of the front bumper and i dont like how low it is lol i hate when you cant see any of the top tire of cars but thats just me, ive seen worse but its what you like that counts, i like them wheels too

thought it was u Gaz dude. I've still got your number in my phone lol!!!!

i remember warning u that the car would get some abuse on here from the JDM fans, but i also remember telling u that some, including Geo, would appreciate the car for what she is, 100% totally unique!!!! some serious work in this car!

also, i have scanned and posted your Modified Motors feature and added it into the Starlet Magazine Articles section dude, hope u dont mind.

Phil.

Button under the wingmirror I would guess?

Were not saying your not welcome, but not many of us like that stuff anymore, its a dying breed is big bodykits.

And i'm not ignoring what you have said, your right, you do get respect for it, just not many of us would bother doing it to our cars.

thought it was you Gaz dude. I've still got your number in my phone lol!!!!

i remember warning you that the car would get some abuse on here from the JDM fans, but i also remember telling you that some, including Geo, would appreciate the car for what she is, 100% totally unique!!!! some serious work in this car!

also, i have scanned and posted your Modified Motors feature and added it into the Starlet Magazine Articles section dude, hope you dont mind.

Phil.

that a bad feature thro lol it didn have the juice then but o well mit post up the othe 2myself

. are you ready 2 sell me them headligths yet?

thats it you c i wanted sumthing totally unique

i like it, i dont like the bottom bit of the front bumper and i dont like how low it is lol i hate when you cant see any of the top tire of cars but thats just me, ive seen worse but its what you like that counts, i like them wheels too

cheers hi you can see my whole arce with the hydro are up i can crawl under the whole car lol

its all gud crk

Button under the wingmirror I would guess?

Were not saying your not welcome, but not many of us like that stuff anymore, its a dying breed is big bodykits.

And i'm not ignoring what you have said, your right, you do get respect for it, just not many of us would bother doing it to our cars.

yea mirror your rit..

that fair and true enoth but kit are still cool when nailed right. i love my jdm stuff and was nearly pullin a set of bbs on or even sportmax's and smoothin the stock bumper and high end ramin the bonnet but then i was like na that not me . the car will be finish in march (i hope) so if i haven got the your not wanted sign buy then this hate tread mit start again lol

respect to you mate you have furfilled your plans and as far as kitted out cars go you have done well.personally im not into the big bodykit cars ect and i never have been even when i was younger and not even into cars i never really liked them.However your car is mint and the thing is you see alot of cars with kits that are pretty awful in terms of the colour of the bumper is different to the car or the paints flaking off and they are just bangers with a kit to hide the rust but this looks flawless and unique!well done on building your aim no its not my taste but you have done what your aim was and i respect that you have completed it!

cheers sam respect for you and the other guy's for see in my aim

i need them lights in my like

euro be cool, but at the same time i dont want to cum across another1, so with the kingdom one i wont and it would only be left sittin in the shed with the reat of the stuff av tookin off the car and halfords wont take them back <- LOL

i like quite alot of things about it, the fact that its unique is one good point, wish i had the money do a proper project on a car like that.

keep it up mate, you've got featured in a magazine aswell which most people havent, another thing id like to happen to me lol :lol:

i want do somethin like that with my front speakers, was it much to get the door pods made up?

mark