DONT EVEN GO THEY JAY sum crack thro

em mark the card are stock ones with the bottom pocket took of and a fake flat add on molded on and then the audio guys done the pod build and i got the corba cloth.. whole thing bot 450 .

get it done lad its sumthing to work at but you have 2 draw a line .i was a fool and still am but aft the winter mod's are done maby finish the engine plans and that me .. am out .. get a eg spec whip then.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT EVEN GO THEY JAY sum crack thro

em mark the card are stock ones with the bottom pocket took of and a fake flat add on molded on and then the audio guys done the pod build and i got the corba cloth.. whole thing bot 450 .

get it done lad its sumthing to work at but you have 2 draw a line .i was a fool and still am but aft the winter mod's are done maby finish the engine plans and that me .. am out .. get a eg spec whip then.

ok cheers, i need find somewhere thatll do it for me now then haha

mark

Thats definatly dedication :lol:

you must have pumped tonnes into that mate!

I prefer subtle JDM to bodykits n stuff as i dont think I'd be able to handle driving around getting that much attension

Hydrolics must be pretty awesome though :)

Id love a set :(

My car seems to scrape a fair bit :s

the wing , bonnet and wheels are off .goin with no spoiler and a bad boy bonnet again but with out a vent . and as for as the new rims there a epic set of rims v.pricey thro but it who makes them that are the point of it.. but veiwin the cars on hear and see in its very glanza / jdm spec i would say most of the folk wont like them.. but they suit the modified luk , so it will work 4me..

Be interesting to see it mate, I do admire this car to be honest, for the modified seen it looks class abd the body work looks top class unlike some bodyshops, really looks flawless.

Like I said if I was 17 again I would love it :lol:

Not really my cup of tea to be honest but thats what modding cars is all about! Some of the stuff im doing probably makes people think 'what the fuck' :lol: At the end of the day as long as your happy with it!

I have respect for you though, not many people would do something like this and do something completely different and not the norm. Although its not too my taste i can fully appreciate the amount of work that has gone into this! The dash alone looks like ALOT of work has gone into it, including that lexus is200 cluster molded into the middle, i recognise it :) The amount of time taken to wire that thing in on its own must have been immense!!!! Did you get the Odometer to work as the starlet one is mechanical i believe where as the lexus one i know is digital :(

props!

Jason :D

Not really my cup of tea to be honest but thats what modding cars is all about! Some of the stuff im doing probably makes people think 'what the fuck' :lol: At the end of the day as long as your happy with it!

I have respect for you though, not many people would do something like this and do something completely different and not the norm. Although its not too my taste i can fully appreciate the amount of work that has gone into this! The dash alone looks like ALOT of work has gone into it, including that lexus is200 cluster molded into the middle, i recognise it :harhar: The amount of time taken to wire that thing in on its own must have been immense!!!! Did you get the Odometer to work as the starlet one is mechanical i believe where as the lexus one i know is digital :lol:

props!

Jason :p

38hours at £20ph.. then buy the gear.. proper bastar*...lol.. got all workin bar the speedo i need a crank senour of a is200 too make it all run + few other we tricks

am sellin it no thro at a meaga loss cant be ass finishin it + i got offer good £ for the ps3 n speckers so sum one eles can take over..

Be interesting to see it mate, I do admire this car to be honest, for the modified seen it looks class abd the body work looks top class unlike some bodyshops, really looks flawless.

Like I said if I was 17 again I would love it :harhar:

cheers Sparky .. the rims are pissin me off .. i had set my hart on a set of rims that would have tucked in the arch like the lenzo's did and now have kind of went back to a set i had picked before.. (equip03)and go for the poke luk.. dont no wat to do nw lol..

damm

I just seen you are selling some of the bits off this? If you got rid of the bottom bit of the front bumper where it sticks out and got some smaller wheels this thing would look a whole lot better.

• 2 weeks later...

would look nice without that bad boi bonnet....they look gud on bora's and mk 3 golfs, but apart 4rm dat there shitee

those rimss look amazinngggg lool :D

get some pics of it now, and like a before and after pic would be FTW :D

anywhey gud luk wid your whipp :D

Anup

i like quite alot of things about it, the fact that its unique is one good point, wish i had the money do a proper project on a car like that.

keep it up mate, you've got featured in a magazine aswell which most people havent, another thing id like to happen to me lol :D

i want do somethin like that with my front speakers, was it much to get the door pods made up?

mark

looks good from the side .nice wheels

just been reading through this thread you have had some harsh comments thrown at you there mate i got to say i admire people who take a different route and spend time, and in many cases lots of money on projects which most probably will end up causing a stir among fellow starlet owners. dont think there was quite the need for people to come down on you like they did. hopefully whatever you got planned for it next goes as well as what you have achieved so far

just been reading through this thread you have had some harsh comments thrown at you there mate i got to say i admire people who take a different route and spend time, and in many cases lots of money on projects which most probably will end up causing a stir among fellow starlet owners. dont think there was quite the need for people to come down on you like they did. hopefully whatever you got planned for it next goes as well as what you have achieved so far

cheers lad.. fuk the haters they say.. I've got it before and like most of the rides on hear they arent in my league as in for takeing too show's there more into lowering kit, speedlines and just a daily driver so they shouldn comment but they do too slag .. keyboards warriors.

next stages is a nightmare atm .have to choose sumthing that hasent been on many cars never mind a starlet ant easy.. but i post them up anyhow even no il get harsh comments but dont care much

cheers lad.. fuk the haters they say.. I've got it before and like most of the rides on hear they arent in my league as in for takeing too show's there more into lowering kit, speedlines and just a daily driver so they shouldn comment but they do too slag .. keyboards warriors.

next stages is a nightmare atm .have to choose sumthing that hasent been on many cars never mind a starlet ant easy.. but i post them up anyhow even no il get harsh comments but dont care much

Not being a prick mate but as far as I can see you've done no performance modifications yet you've added a spoiler and a bonnet vent which would indicate that they're there for a purpose. :)

Maybe I'm getting the wrong end of this "show car" business but to me a car that is trying to look "fast" but isn't fast is no better than a chavvy corsa with a 5 inch exhaust. In other words, a waste of time.

Nothing personal but you seem to be getting annoyed at people's opinions bearing in mind the focus of 95% of people on this forum is performance. You can't call people "keyboard warriors" for having an opinion.

And as for saying people on here aren't in your league for going to car shows, you're right. Again, 95% of us would rather do a track day than go to a show.

hi there mate this is my sort of car i love what uv done with the kit. a lot of these comments arent really needed if sum 1s not got sumet nice to say dont anything at all. uv spent a hell of a lot of money and time on this. as far as bein fast is concernd i rekon a car that can out run a saxo vtr or a 1.6 astra is doin quiete well. i say keep up the good work nd ignore the neggative comments.

hi there mate this is my sort of car i love what uv done with the kit. a lot of these comments arent really needed if sum 1s not got sumet nice to say dont anything at all. uv spent a hell of a lot of money and time on this. as far as bein fast is concernd i rekon a car that can out run a saxo vtr or a 1.6 astra is doin quiete well. i say keep up the good work nd ignore the neggative comments.

cheers lad appreciate that thanx

And as for saying people on here aren't in your league for going to car shows, you're right. Again, 95% of us would rather do a track day than go to a show.

yeah, would rather drive my car properly, rather than standing looking at how pretty it is

respect for how much efforts gone into it though, its definetly unique