A Sad Farewell To Everyone :(

Well guys everything changed today

im really sad to say that from a few days time i wont be driving my starlet anymore. straight swapped it 4 a MI16 engined peugeot 405. the offer was just too good to refuse and i felt it was time to let my baby go.

its really sad to say this but its time to move on. I've loved my starlet every minute I've had it and will definiatly not consider maybe getting another one in the future.

i want to say a big thankyou to all you guys every single one of you have been amazing and although i havnt met many of you i feel i know some of you so well. cheers lads you've been absolute legends all of you

Hahaha got you :thumbsup:

as if im that stupid lol i could never do that lol nah im messing lads. it is true i do now own a 405 but it is a 1.9 diesel lol. i bought it today for £100 and this is my winter car. the starlets going to be SORN'd and have some serious money and time spent on it over the winter. plus all the salt and crap on the roads from gritters aint good for bodywork so made the decision to get a sheddy french car to ruin over the winter lol so guys you aint getting rid of me that easily. got huge plans for the starlet and this 405 means cheap tax, very cheap insurance, good mile to galon figures as its running on devil juice so should have much more money to spend on the starbo. will upload pics of my new grandads car tomorrow hopefully so you can all have a good laugh lol

cheers

steve

I didn't bother scrolling down at the start of the thread, when you said you swapped it for a pug i was thinking "im going to hunt him down and slap him with a fish!!".

Well, i look forward to major updates on the Starlet and not so on the pictures of this shed... :thumbsup:

I didn't bother scrolling down at the start of the thread, when you said you swapped it for a pug i was thinking "im going to hunt him down and slap him with a fish!!".

Well, i look forward to major updates on the Starlet and not so on the pictures of this shed... :thumbsup:

haha do you really think im stupid enough to swap my baby for a pug lmao and yeah its getting a major change and some good money spent on it haha

but the fish still sounds good to me haha

haha do you really think im stupid enough to swap my baby for a pug lmao and yeah its getting a major change and some good money spent on it haha

but the fish still sounds good to me haha

Hahaa, knowing you i don't know what to think :D

What you got planned for her then or is it a secret ? :D

And when / if i ever see you i will slap you with a fish then :thumbsup:

cheeky twat haha

looking forward to the fish dude haha and well im going hybrid, maybe lsd, cusco 6 point cage, rear strut, new alloys and 46 ohe points I've drawn up lol its going on a better diet with more weight shedding. getting the engine bay looking sweet etc etc and loads more lol

cheeky twat haha

looking forward to the fish dude haha and well im going hybrid, maybe lsd, cusco 6 point cage, rear strut, new alloys and 46 ohe points I've drawn up lol its going on a better diet with more weight shedding. getting the engine bay looking sweet etc etc and loads more lol

Haha you love me really :D

Sounds good mate, i should of took the SR off the road for the winter, but got no money to buy a cheap run around :thumbsup:

Hope you have been saving :D

nope but its only costing me £100 to buy got to insure it group 5 i believe so a lot cheaper. the saving starts here now lol

still trying to persuade lew to let me have his roll cage but hes having none of it lol

il keep trying lol

So....the point of this thread is............................................

That he's taking his car off the road over winter to have some work done to it.

He just added a bit of a story to it but some people fail to see through the humour or just don't find it funny. :thumbsup:

doh... beat me to it

That he's taking his car off the road over winter to have some work done to it.

He just added a bit of a story to it but some people fail to see through the humour or just don't find it funny. :thumbsup:

doh... beat me to it

thankyou lol glad to see a few people saw the funny side lol and haha yeh just got there forst dude lol

Yay! Destroy the pug, another french car off the roads :D

Looking forward to seeing the outcome of your starlet :D

thats the plan dude just doing my bit in eliminating them off the roads haha going to have some fun in it forst. very strong handbrake and i know a good bit of off road tar mack lol bring on the snow :D

haha you'll crack lew you know you want me to have it lol

and trust me if i ever did that id personally drive down your end, hand you a big bat and close my eyes haha

and hey leave my town alone its pimp lmao

well im glad it tricked you anyway that was the whole point in it but unfortunatly now everyone saw the funny side lol

Your lucky that was a joke, you where just about to loose your spin in the Demon! :thumbsup:

I started reading the first bit and thought to myself, why on earth would anyone swap a car like yous for some heap french tat. Then i saw the large space and thought, hang on he's telling lies :D

haha your too wise addz :thumbsup:

Your lucky that was a joke, you where just about to loose your spin in the Demon! :D

I started reading the first bit and thought to myself, why on earth would anyone swap a car like yous for some heap french tat. Then i saw the large space and thought, hang on he's telling lies :D

ey now mister I've got that on your build thread in writing nothing will take the ride away from me haha and if you tried me n my pimp 1.9 diesel would catch the demon neway :D as you can see im talking shit again lmao

haha your too wise addz :D

ey now mister I've got that on your build thread in writing nothing will take the ride away from me haha and if you tried me n my pimp 1.9 diesel would catch the demon neway :D as you can see im talking shit again lmao

Wrong! Buying a french piece o shit car will take that ride away from you :D And as i wrote the post saying i will give you a spin i can easily go back and take it out B)

.......but as you where joking i will let you off :D:thumbsup:

you got me there mate, ive just seen this post and was about to put my coat on and come to lincon to poke you in the eyes and kick your shins :( ... till i scrolled down ;)

glad to here your staying fella just dont spend all of your money fixing that peugeot thing