• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love in cow land haha..not many places that i can think of..shure i could ask about.

need to get the car going first so i can use teh turbo :)

I MISS BOOST!! :(

lol thats why i said save you some money couse i no you have a bit to bye

im sure when you send ya ct9 off to get made into a hybrid the port it out and weld it

couse every ct9 out there has a crak so they must do somethink with it lol

lol thats why i said save you some money couse i no you have a bit to bye

im sure when you send ya ct9 off to get made into a hybrid the port it out and weld it

couse every ct9 out there has a crak so they must do somethink with it lol

good point...sure someone can shed some light on this :(..im looking at a diferent replacment engine now..comes with gearbox and everything and a manifold(mines cracked) and a turbo :)(hope its not cracked) haha

good point...sure someone can shed some light on this :( ..im looking at a diferent replacment engine now..comes with gearbox and everything and a manifold(mines cracked) and a turbo :) (hope its not cracked) haha

I've got a standerd mani here you can by 40delived pluss 4%paypal fees lol

I've also just found a engine on ebay heres the item num 370269898374

dont know how to send a link get you self on there and have a look lol

i seen that one...49k km thats real good but a bit expensive for me ryt now if i wanted one that good id have to wait 2 weeks mayb 3 till i saved more money. thanks for that though :(...if you see anyone seliing one or that please pm me haah im desprate :)

i seen that one...49k km thats real good but a bit expensive for me ryt now if i wanted one that good id have to wait 2 weeks mayb 3 till i saved more money. thanks for that though :) ...if you see anyone seliing one or that please pm me haah im desprate :(

god you are on the look out lol ill keep my eyes open for you mate

it says 2available so you could be lucky and have the money in time befor they

go goodlook anyway mate :(

• 2 weeks later...

new engine geting orderd tomoz :D..

39,000 comes with everything apart from loom, ecu and gearbox.

so before it goes in itl be geeting stripied of the ac,p/s and standard intercooler :p.

im working away from home next week so it wont be home till the w.e when i get a chance to start geting it back in :p..cant wait though :p.

How much did that cost mate?

Will be needing a new engine after xmas and need a rough price for a decent motor.

I am missing boost too, not had the GT out since June/July and wont be back out until May earliest B)

duno if i should change it over or sell it lol..

as il be puting the new engine back in this week hopefuly.. can anyone think what els i would be aswel changing?

clutch is mint so not changing that..im not going to know about the cambelt till it arives.

1. clutch release bearing

2.?

3.?

i managed to sort the pulley since i had spares,and the power steering is been removed anyway.

but i phoned up and complaind but i told the guy i can get these parts and asked him if he could sort out geting me other parts i need instead so he said he would try his best so hes going to try and get me another manifold and turbo free of charge :)(as the manifold that came with this engine is also cracked like my old one)