• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havnt updated this in a while as im so indesisive about what to do with my car lol....

but anyway got a driverside driveshaft on the way that ive been asured is working order so if that dosnt help the knocking then il be changing the pass cv joint to :harhar:..

also got a stainles mani and decat on the way ;)..

while i have the turbo off to fit the mani and decat im also gna port the ct9b wastegate

will update with pics of how i get on ;)

de-cat arived today :)... just waitn for my mate to finish re-welding it and polishing it up for me.

hopefuly stainles mani and driverside driveshaft should be here tomorow :)

as i said will update with pics when i get about changing all of the above ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
this car is no longer on the road :/....after the new engine i put in the boy i sold it to went and thruw a conrod out the front of the block :D poor gt

What did you do with it mate? I saw the car around where i am or a extreemly similar number plate.

by the way, was it a skinny lanky boy?lol

sold it to a boy from inverness then he fut a conrod thruw the block then he just got rid of it last night stil with the hole in the block.

found out it had developed an oil leak when he had it and he done nothing about it and thrashed the car stupid...he was doing 110mph when it went bang.

where about are you from?