• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks bud.

the rocker cover is in the middle of getting changed though...to much silver lol... its going black with the toyota writing red :)..should have photos tomorow :)

finished putting the new timing belt kit on it this morning to so just waiting for the clutch release bearing then hopefuly not this w.e but next il have it out. need to save for the insurance depo :o

wel the strut brace is now red to match my i/c hoses..il get photos up tomoz :)

my mate did the rocker cover for me and i thought it was fine but it wasnt up to his standards so hes doing it again lol so hopefuly thatl be done tomorow aswel :)..

sorry phill lol... some photos off wat i got up to today :)..basicaly all it was was a tub of black paint and anything i could get my hands on...keepin up the stealth look :(.

stil waiting for my release bearing so engine cant go in yet:(.

Photo of the intercooler with the newly sprayd black pipes :).

photo of the wheels that came with the car sprayd black

photo of the new black rocker ( the whole red writing never hapend lol to much hasel)

photo of intercooler sitin in place and if you look closly you can see the red strut brace.

cant wait to get it all back together :D

19112009598.jpg">

19112009603.jpg">

19112009607.jpg">19112009608.jpg">

cheers mate :).

i liked the idea of the black boost pipes...havnt seen that before duno if anyone else has :)

yup hopefully :(... bearing should be here tomoz or sat but im going out sat for my mates birthday so wont be able to start puting it back together until sunday.. but itl be all go sunday if i can put it back together.

BOOST HERE I COME lol

was thinking about doing that but then thought it would be to much..i have photos of todays progress :).

the engine is now in place with everythng atatched..

few things like

driveshafts

few plugs here and ther

gear oil...which one i have to use i dont no?

some more engine oil as i ran out lol

few pipes in the back of the inlet

fill her up with anti freeze and water and fingers crossed :).

i will try and get the photos up tnyt but im going out for a drink after a hard days work lol

thanks for your coments micky,luke and phill.

its not going to be one drink its going to be a few lol..

started at about 12 this morning..waited 2hours becasuse one o my mates were going to come help me and take his engine hoist but he never showd so fired on with it myself..quite proud :) ha

cheers phil

hope so to sparky lol...i just done have any luck wif cars:(.

heres a few photos off how the day went with puting the new engine back in :D.

clutch on and aligned20112009641.jpg">

Gearbox on

20112009647.jpg">

Engine finaly in B)

20112009654.jpg">

Everything back in its normal place

20112009659.jpg">

photo of the fmic in place :D20112009663.jpg">

good work mate.. the hard work looks like its been done anyway bet you cant wait

till you feel booooooooost again lol..What pipe work a you useing for the fmic just it

looks like you have keped the oem intercooler pipe that gos to the turbo..it looks cost effective and it dont mind saveing a bit of money lol as long as it dose the job :D

coming along nicely bud.

Shit to see the engine came damaged, I'd be totally pissed if that arrived like that to me. Would get the seller to fund all the parts you've had to replace as why should you have to pay for it, and if it was damaged in transit, it should be chargable to whoever shipped it.

Might have to take a blast up to inverness to see what starbo's are kicking about when mine is finally done! There many from up there?

i no... got a £40 refund and hes sending me a new manifold since the one on the engine has a crack like my old one.

i havnt been out 4 proper drive in a while since the car is off the road but last time i seen about 2 ep82s and about 2 glanza's. went up for a bk the nyt and stayd in inverness for ner an hour and never seen any at all

oh sumone found it lol..

going to look for a white gt or save up a bit of extra money and get a glanza v hopefuly :p so its not all that bad thought..

and sorry i havnt been on here recetnly been to busy driving the car :p..it is going brilliant now i must say and with the new turbo its holding alot more boost.

stil have to fit my new volt,oil temp and water temp gaiuges :D.

when i get home from colage i willl give the car a good clean,i will get the gauges fitted to and get some new photos up :).

oh sumone found it lol..

going to look for a white gt or save up a bit of extra money and get a glanza v hopefuly :p so its not all that bad thought..

and sorry i havnt been on here recetnly been to busy driving the car :p ..it is going brilliant now i must say and with the new turbo its holding alot more boost.

stil have to fit my new volt,oil temp and water temp gaiuges :D .

when i get home from colage i willl give the car a good clean,i will get the gauges fitted to and get some new photos up :) .

lol you know im always on the ball lol.. not a problem mate you can come on here when you wont lol

i think its a good plan mate sometimes in life we have to get rid of one thing to get another..im glad

you have got it all sorted anyway mate.. put it up for sale on here mate the more places you put it

the the quicker it will sell then you can get a V :D