Be carefull using it before the release date!!!!!!

I have been told storeys of Microsoft cutting people off from xbox live if they play the game before the release date! Even though technically its who every your bought the game from's fault as they sent it out early!!!!

If i get mine early im unplugging my wireless lead ;)

I have been told storeys of Microsoft cutting people off from xbox live if they play the game before the release date! Even though technically its who every your bought the game from's fault as they sent it out early!!!!

If i get mine early im unplugging my wireless lead ;)

if they ban me then ill just send them a reciept to proved that i brought it and its not an illegal copy :(

If i get mine early im unplugging my wireless lead :(

That's not true. The Forza 3 forums are full of those rumors too, but especially since the release in Japan there isn't a threat of getting banned anymore. I think it was officialy released in Japan yesterday (those lucky bastards :( ). Anyway I'm just gonna have to wait till friday for my copy, but I dont really mind, since this week I have midterms at the university and that wouldn't really work if I had Forza 3. ;)

Well go and play it then..............oh no you can't, maybe next year but probably not :(

Lmao, im no fanboy or anything just saying ;)

Yeah, because you've played both and all that, right?

And of course Bill :(

Lmao, im no fanboy or anything just saying ;)

Just don't ever speak that way about Forza again :( To be honest im not overly fussed about playing it, yes i ordered it but i have other things to do :(

Fuck off Luke you will be a grandad when GT5 comes out :(

Does GT5 have an abandoned airfielf to dick about on and drag and drift mode to mention a few things :D

Rofl :(

Well yeah it does, it may possibly have, upon release in the year 2194 the Top Gear track, NASCar, F1, Rallying etc :(

;)