I cannot wait for this! had it pre-ordered, picking it up tomorrow :harhar: ltd editionzz

Mitch

Yeah, I ordered that. I felt it was worth the extra money for all the extra cars, VIP status and the other goodies that come with it lol

Dude,i can fix them. Let me know if your interested (if you dont know how).

Mitch

ive had it fixed twice before mate and its gone again so i gave it a good kicking in anger :lol: so i think im going to pick up a new 250gb super elite with forza3 tomorrow :harhar:

i also got a red light on my 360 but its off to be fixed under warranty tomorrow so should have it back in a week and ill buy this game. played the demo though and i do think its a bit sluggish with the steering etc but ill still buy it.

It's really an awesome game, have been playing for hours the last couple of days (lvl 25 and a shitload of time in the menus :D ). Just got the 100k drift lap achievement yesterday in my RWD swapped R32 GTR (goddamn tricky car to drift, needs a proper setup lol), also bought and tuned a Datsun 510, now it does the 1/4 mile in about 9.1 sec and the mile drag race in 22.2 sec :D . If anyone wants to add me for some racing or fuckin' about, my tag is iXchani, don't know if I'm gonna be online a lot this week, but definitely will be next week. :D

I've got a PS3 and i wish they did Forza on PS3 aswell :p, After a few more pay packets im gonna go and treat my self to a 360 Elite, Forza 3 and all the shizzle you need to get online !!

have they got Starlet's on forza ? Cannot imagine they would on a game but hey !!

This is the closest thing to a Starlet that's in FM3:

Yaristsukuba.jpg

And yes, there are some pretty cool classic Japanese cars in it, just like the Datsun 510, which everyone seems to use for the drag races. I have to say they are quick drag cars lol, just got a proper setup for mine yesterday on storefront, now does about 8.9 on the 1/4 mile. Also got a wicked drift setup for my R32 GTR. Storefront is really one of the best features of FM3 in my opinion, there's a ton of ways to spend all your credits there. :p