martinjkent's Car Pics

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope your female with a colour like that hehe, only kidding :p is it a glanza or an sr..? as you said the intercooler going on soon...or is it an sr with a glanza engine conversion? is all personal preferance at the end of day and fair play to you for having the guts to go for that colour and kit...but not my cup of tea i'm afraid :lol: but fair play to you mate, well tried

hope your female with a colour like that hehe, only kidding :p is it a glanza or an sr..? as you said the intercooler going on soon...or is it an sr with a glanza engine conversion? is all personal preferance at the end of day and fair play to you for having the guts to go for that colour and kit...but not my cup of tea i'm afraid :lol: but fair play to you mate, well tried

Its a Turbo Conversion and don't worry as I said the color is Bright Red. Just my camera... I might have another pic around der to show yee...

lose the bitchy side matt hehe, kidding, your a nice lad i know because your the only person on the forum i know best :p

Yeah but lets have your section too glanzamatt, good to see some updates photos of your car as some members on here haven't seen your motor :lol:

sound i love your car mate, its quite smart,

have you got any auxilary gauges to go in bro?

Ya bud, Got my pillor pod from nomad der the other day, my mate got me some cool guages for it and I have an Apex boost control to be set on the dash, I'll get it fitted with the intercooler, and I should be rockin then.

Cheers for the comments bro...