martinjkent's Car Pics

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So have I ;)

s13respray0143ub.jpg

This Pug 206 is build in Denmark, hehe...

It´s Insane, hydraulics and a lot of other insane mods....

It has 19" wheels, but they where to wide.

So he cut the them in half, then removed a few inches, and welded the together again.

So they are now only 7" wide!

Then sold to FLI, the Sound Company...

• 3 weeks later...

Alright Im gonna take some new pics of my bus today or tmrw for yee as my old ones are a bit dated.

Still didn't get the intercooler fitted yet, but Im dyin to take some new photos anyway... I'll pop them up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I didn't post up anything here for awhile so here's another few pics for yee...

Alright first of all here is my Pillor Pod that arrived a few weeks ago.

Picture006.jpg

I got uprated Crossovers to replace my old ones.... Yum...

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Here Is my Pheonix Gold Graphic Equilizer, before it was fitted...

Picture005.jpg

Here's a pic of my engine starter switch thanks to the detailed thread of how to fit it in the "How to do section''. ;)

Picture009.jpg

Forgot to tell yee, I got a sunroof cut into my bus last summer which is one of the best mods I ever did. Haha

Picture010.jpg

Here's a pic of my D2's...

SUC50028.jpg

SUC50025.jpg

I'll pop up some more pics there later today... Comments welcome...

U IMPLANTED A SUNROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO DO THAT!!!!! Thats freakin awesome Mart!!!! I enquired in my body shop about this but they pretty muvh just said feck off too much hassle, somethin about factory ones bein moulded with the roof or some piss that i didnt care about.

Lookin great mate, those gauges are pretty smooth lookin too, and that EQ looks like somethin from Metallica's rack effects in their studio!!! Sweet! And as for the start button, well wot can i say, u have taste my friend!! ;) ;) :p

Phil.

you IMPLANTED A SUNROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO DO THAT!!!!! Thats freakin awesome Mart!!!! I enquired in my body shop about this but they pretty muvh just said feck off too much hassle, somethin about factory ones bein moulded with the roof or some piss that i didnt care about.

Lookin great mate, those gauges are pretty smooth lookin too, and that EQ looks like somethin from Metallica's rack effects in their studio!!! Sweet! And as for the start button, well what can i say, you have taste my friend!! ;) :D ;)

Phil.

Ya bro, Implanted... Haha I had a choice of about 4 different sunroofs from pop-up, roll back, electric etc. I was fearing about leakage but the fitter swore an oath that if it ever leaks, all my money would be refunded + full replacement... Never had any probs with it and have it done over a year now... Perfect. But ya bro the guages should be in soon along with my Intercooler... If my mate ever gets da time... Fcuk Sake. Haha.

Don't know if my back bumper is to everyones taste but it was one of the hardest parts to custom mould to my car. Great job Peter. Haha with a nice 4inch popping its nose out. Mmmm... :p

SUC50009.jpg

SUC50011.jpg

2.jpg