martinjkent's Car Pics

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right a small little update.

Fitted a Supra Fuel Pump last week which was dead handy as the best mate just had one lying around in his garage after doing a turbo conversion. :unsure:

Also I finally got the screen fixed in the AVCR, she's mounted nicely on the dash.

Also got time to set up two categorys on it, Cat A (Standard Driving) Cat B (Race Setting).

Boost was now preset through each of the gears so she really takes on now on 3rd and 4th aswell. Well Sweet. ;)

New RRFPR next along with some good decent brakes and a bigger oil pump.

Pics to follow in the next few days.

Cheers.

Mart...

sorry mate, i dont mean to piss on your fire or anything, but is that a 4efe inlet manifold i see there? and a 4efe distributor?

im just intrigued to know how your car is wired up? is it using a 4efte ecu?

good work on the updates anywho. :unsure:

Its using the ECU from a GT Turbo. ;)

The buddie that did the conversion is a genius on electronics.

I'll find out exacty what he did if you like scutch? Even on the RS he has two ECU's running. One Cosworth and the Orig RS one. Don't know how he has the patients for it tbh... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Im deffo going to take note of that Enzo, Cheers for the advice man. Going to call down to the mech in the next few days for another chat.

Should be very easy to scope one too from the scrappies.

Going to throw up a list too of all my mods when I can...

I don't even want to think on how much Im after spending on my car in the last few years... :unsure:

Here's an old pic bro... But I'll deffo take some more for you when I get home...

MartsDoorPod2.jpg

Basically the carpet can be changed to any color you like, I stayed with black for the mean time. My door was firstly dynomated behind. The crossovers are hidden in behind the old speakers position and look something like this:

Picture008.jpg

Then the tweet was placed in the cover to the side of the door pod. Nice and subtle.

But as I said I'll take a few more later to give you a better idea of it further away...

Yup, Just running Two 6x9's now in the rear and its perfect for me.

A small bit of tweeking on the Pheonix TEQ15X graphic equilizer and it was sorted...

I swear lad, it Beats the 30kilo weight of those big heavy subs I use to have anyday. :unsure:

Not an update really but, Decided to give the engine bay and Rocker a good old clean so will get some pics up of that later on for yee.

My upgraded front brake kit is on its way finally from Japan but all will be revealed soon. :)

Called down to a tyre centre a few weeks ago, I ordered in some Rotas from him so I went down to see what they were like on.

To be honest the color did nothing for my car at all. ;) so I didn't bother getting them in the end. I think more of a silver maybe would of suited better but I took a quick pic on my phone for yee to see for yerselves:

Image120.jpg

That yellow will be gone too when the rear axle is on but regarding the Rotas, the color of the rim just didn't seem to suit. Back to looking for more color choices I think... :p

• 3 weeks later...

Small little update.

Had this fitted a few months ago but here's a few pics anyway for yee.

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01389.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

The unit mounted on the dash.

DSC01378.jpg

Gave my rocker cover a old cleaning aswell the other day. Was destroyed with oil from the breather before I put on the oil catch can. :p

I'll take it off now one of these days a give it a spray but this will do nicely for the mean time... :lol:

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

I'll keep yee updated soon...

Mart...