martinjkent's Car Pics

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Right little update:

Picked up my rear axle the other day which was sweet, good nick, just going to change pads + upgrade the discs and on she goes.

Picked up a handy Supra fuel pump to cope for my K1 and ordered a new fuel regulator the other day. Got some nice bigger injectors so once its all fitted, Up the boost and get her rolling roaded...

Ordered a new screen for my Apexi AVCR so hopefully that should be sorted in the next few weeks...

Got my hands on a sweet upgraded front disc and caliper conversion but not going to tell yee yet untill its on. :p

Right some of yee might kill me... But remember the Sweet JL Audio Custom Install I had in the rear. I spent the day last Sat ripping it all out. YES its gone. All thats left now is the 2 channel amp, distrubution block and power cap powering the front JL door pods.

I miss the bass but definately a worthy sacrafice as it was adding about 30 kilos in the rear. Response is now much quicker and accelleration faster...

One or two more Sleeper pics before some more mods are on:

Wide.jpg

Far.jpg

Engineno2.jpg

intreeged about your brake set up?

can you spill any beans??

also atleast you have another minted motor that you can stick your subs in

is this your every day driver??

Haha Ya mate it is. A rough every day driver at that. Haha ;)

I'll give you a clue that will prob give it away but ........ my Drifting lunatic of a mate has a crashed _________ ... Not saying anymore :p

• 4 months later...

Ok Sorry I didn't have an update for awhile. I was collecting parts the last few months so there all being fitted to the sleeper as we speak.

Just to give a few clues of whats being fitted here's a little list of the extra bits I got for her:

Uprated pads and discs, with stronger 2 pot calipers.

Rear axle for rear brake disc conversion

Braided brake lines.

Uprated fuel lines.

Supra fuel pump.

Nippodenso injectors.

Sard fuel pressure regulator.

Greddy Oil Cooler and Oil Filter relocation kit.

Spare Greddy BOV

Whtieline front anti-roll bar

Whiteline panhard rod

Anti-lift kit

All new uprated bushings and links

Cusco rear strut brace

Greddy turbo Timer + Harness

Trd Short Shifter Kit

Oil catch can

Oil pressure guage

New relocated Air Filter

and still waiting to hear back about the screen for the apexi boost controller hopefully they can do something for me and we can wire that in aswell.

Intercooler is being re-adjusted to make way for the oil cooler. Boost will be raised as fueling mods are now sufficient so hopefully the Blitz K1 will be spooling well proper :p .

I think I forgot a few bits so I'll add them in when I think of em.

Pictures to come when I get her back hopefully after the weekend.

Mart...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok lads. Got the car back a few days ago so I took one or two photos to keep yee going...

Right, Here's a few pics of just some of the bits I got before they were thrown on.

Ok TRD short shifter kit.

The throw is amazing. awesome bit of kit...

DSC00794.jpg

Greddy Turbo Timer + Harness.

DSC00797.jpg

Here Fitted.

DSC01180.jpg

Spare Greddy Blow Off Valve.

DSC00798.jpg

Oil Catch Can.

DSC00773.jpg

Greddy Oil Cooler, Termo + Filter relocaton kit.

Right the cooler is nicely nidden, its mounted to the right handside just above the intercooler.

The thermostat is mounted just below and left of the turbo.

DSC01190.jpg

Oil Filter Relocated to the bottom left just behind the bumper for easy access and keeps to the sleeper effect. :p

DSC01193.jpg

Take no notice of the dirty engine bay. Haha

Here you can see the oil catch can mounted on the left and the oil cooler and braided hoses to the front right.

DSC01181-1.jpg

Ok I have a few more pics so I'll get them up soon. More info on the way in the next few days.

Suspension update aswell.

Thanks.

Mart...

Lovin' your progress Mart.

Lots going on, and momentum doesnt stop, the way it is meant to be.

With all your mods would you not benefit more from an uprated inlet and exhaust mani :p?

Also replied to your message mate.

Talk soon

Joz

One or two suspension goodies.

To match the color in the front, I got a Cusco Rear Strut.

DSC00790.jpg

New Panhard Rod to keep the alignment good in the rear.

DSC00775.jpg

Front Anti-Roll Bar with new bushings + links.

DSC00776.jpg

Front anti-lift plates and anti-roll bar in next.

Ok Im waiting on caliper brackets to arrive in for the front brake upgrade, once there here in the next few days, On goes the rear axle and new front brake upgrade. Then I can throw on the Panhard Rod on the new axle and bolt on the Rear Strut. :p

Having one or two small issues with oil at the moment. We experimented by putting racing oil into the Starbo when the new cooler was patched in.

Only prob is the racing oil (which the buddie throws into all his drifting cars) is like water and is so pure It had a slight negative effective on the starbo and starting burning it. Had to call down and drain some of it out and replace it with the original slightly thicker oil we were using all along. We rockon the lighter oil was seeping past the pistons and starting causing slight blue smoke from the rear. Hopefully things will be ok now with the oil change but I don't thing its anything major as everything was perfect before I dropped it down.

I'll keep yee posted... ;)

Mart...

some tasty goodies there man, need one of them ARBs soon myself!

i just fitted my whitline PH rod dude, keep an eye on the big nut on the thread part of the main shaft, when it wobbles loose it makes a HELL of a noise! i thought my suspension had shit itself or somethin, turned out thats wot the prob was! just some advice man from my experiences with it!

Phil.