Just Done..

My first day at work :lol:

Im at a local supermarket thats just opened ( well its not open yet :D )

Went into it yesterday and asked if they had any jobs going, the manager took me in and interviewed me, then he said i had the job :D

Only working weekends but working tomorrow and maybe more this week as im off for college.

Its hard work as i guessed but with money rolling in im not fussed :lol:

:lol:

Edit: Also forgot to say, got pulled over by undercover cops :wacko:

haha thats still fooling poeple lmao

and congrats on the job lol and unucky on getting pulled. what did you "do wrong" lol not having much luck with the law at the min haha

Haha indeed :wacko:

And cheers mate. Well i was on a road that goes into a dual carriage way, a BMW was infront, i could tell it was undercover cause of the lights in the back window. The speed limit is 40 due to road works, i stuck to 40 behind him and wasn't even close to him really. He slowed down to about 30 so i overtook him in the next lane as i had to go in that lane anyway lol. Approached the island and he screamed up my arse, went round the island and then down another dual carriage way then to another island, he was up my arse then pulled me on the island, i was like for fuck sake :lol:

He then moaned at me about the overtake and that im more likely to kill someone that anyone else on the road, yeah i have heard that many times but its not really true. He was a nice copper so i was nice back then went on my way, meh waste of 10 minutes on my way home :lol:

congrats on the new job! :wacko: lol i keep getting pulled, you should see all my breathalyzer tubes ive collected!

haha ^^^ yep i had 27 at one point thats got to be a record lol

and haha wow luke you actually took our advice and was nice back to the coppers lol

haha ^^^ yep i had 27 at one point thats got to be a record lol

and haha wow luke you actually took our advice and was nice back to the coppers lol

Haha, he was nice to me so i was nice to him :wacko:

You and coppers... Perminantly banned will be a different form soon :wacko:

I need a new job soon, I was fed up of pretty checkout girl in a place with no concept of "they aren't my contract hours and I don't want to do this much". Homebase FTL.

I actually re-enacted that whilst working at homebase. On a sunday we usually stayed back and stocked shelves, so I walked past a guy that had never seen Lee Evans, and did that, christ I'd never seen someone laugh so much.. :wacko:

I actually re-enacted that whilst working at homebase. On a sunday we usually stayed back and stocked shelves, so I walked past a guy that had never seen Lee Evans, and did that, christ I'd never seen someone laugh so much.. :wacko:

Rofl!

I will have to try it then :lol:

Well done matey :wacko:

Earn some extra dollar to rinse on the car :lol:

Undercover cops are notorious for doing that they'll sit on motorways and duel carrige ways and if they see modified or flash looking cars or people just generally speeding they'll follow then sittin right on their asses and see what speed they can push you up to Then they pull you over for speeding excessivly

100% gay

Congrats Luke on getting the job!

I've been looking round for work for aaaages, finally found one! Start in 2 weeks :wacko:

JAG, I know what you mean! I was with my uncle in his Mondeo ST on a dual carriageway, an undercover Evo IX pulls in behind us (we were in the slow lane) he tailgated us to make us speed for at least a few minutes and then pulled us over! What a twat :@

fucking love lee evans funny as lol is this job permanent then luke or just temp?

Permanent i believe haha.

Well done matey :D

Earn some extra dollar to rinse on the car :D

Undercover cops are notorious for doing that they'll sit on motorways and duel carrige ways and if they see modified or flash looking cars or people just generally speeding they'll follow then sittin right on their asses and see what speed they can push you up to Then they pull you over for speeding excessivly

100% gay

Indeed, as soon as i overtook him he swooped behind me and straight up my arse!!

Congrats Luke on getting the job!

I've been looking round for work for aaaages, finally found one! Start in 2 weeks :D

JAG, I know what you mean! I was with my uncle in his Mondeo ST on a dual carriageway, an undercover Evo IX pulls in behind us (we were in the slow lane) he tailgated us to make us speed for at least a few minutes and then pulled us over! What a twat :@

Cheers mate & nice one :D

congrats on new job :D

Cheers

Just finished another day, got tomorrow off then im back in for the rest of the week as we open on Thursday.

Pay day is 3 weeks this Friday :D