What Does Everyone Do As Their Job?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently working as a Membership Consultant in a gym. Partly qualified towards being a personal trainer looking to finish that and start my own business PT'ing!

My better half works for a motor factors like somebody else said - It's great for parts for the Starbo's! :thumbsup:

I work for the NHS as a Ward Clerk at a Mental Health Hospital, fun at times!

Doing an NVQ in Herpetology next summer though as i want to be a Herpetologist in the long run :thumbsup:

they say spend too much time with mental people and you become one of them lol!

i would find it well good working at a mental hospital

im an Operating Department Practitioner :)

basically an anaesthetic assistant or a surgical assistant. mwhahahaha

lots of blood and guts

I was gonna do this! They said they didn't want me leaving after a year though because I'm off to uni next year :thumbsup: gah!

I'm an Administrator for the NHS in a Health Centre at the moment as I was made redundant from my old job - (Business Co-Ordinator for Daily Mail) so starting at the bottom again and re-training. Starting a Degree in Business Management with Nursing soon and have been told that I will work my way up quickly LOL

in my last year at uni doing 3D Digital Animation :) but have a foundation degree in art and design allready

hopefully be making lots of games or movies this time next year :p

I prety much do exactly the same uni course as Glanza_cl

'CG arts and animation' ;)

Its a wikid course but tones of work :D

Strangly enough I also have a foundation degree as well :p

Also work part time...

average 27/30hrs a week at the Odeon as a 'Team Leader' crap as the title sounds is below the manager and above a supervisor = Power and more money :D

im an engineering apprentice for xerox.

i design and manufacture parts and rigging. the modelshop comes in handy ;). free p38, sandpaper and paint and a professional spray booth. also helps that i can use a cnc machine so ican make whatever parts i need :)

who do you work for? im thinkin bout going to the rigs, pending on the £££

who do you work for mate??

im a marine engineer aswell, engineer, and qualified Electro-Technical Engineer aswell

I'm at college mate doing marine engineering.. next year hopefully marine technology at uni

Thanks very much mate. All the support from back home is imensly appreciated, Not one bit of it goes un noticed from the " help the hero's campeign " to the pint bought here and there in the pub. Even just a hello in the street is nice to see.

CK

Yeah man, my old man is in the army too and he said they couldn't do what they do without the support from back home! Respect man.

Im a Apprentice Motor Vehicle Technician, Soon to be qualified (about 3months),

Then im off to Uni to do Motor Sport Engineering hopefully :lol:

And i want to start doing private flying lesson's to become a Private Airline Pilot when im older :lol: But that takes alot of lesson's, Time and money so thats when im older