My 5dr Green N/a

Heyyy ive been on this forum for little while thought i might intuduce myself 2 every1 :)

my names Anup, im 17, ive got a 5dr green (6p2) N/A starlet, my parents had this car for around 10 years, and shes done around 90,000 miles

Current Mods :

-GT strut brace

-clear indicators w/ chrome indicatior bulbs

-Subwoofer and 6x9\'s (6x9\'s not fitted yet)

-uprated front headlight bulbs and LED sidelights

(dont worry this list will get bigger once i get a job :p )

Future Mods :

-K&N Panel Filter (just ordered a normal 1 )

-Corrola Mani (waiting to be fitted )

-RARB

-Anti-lift/Caster kit

-Rear strut brace

Now 4 the pictures

SN153995.jpg

look i need rims :(

SN153996.jpg

its got a dent on the rear bumper (not me, my mum did it)

SN153997.jpg

still gotta remove the stuff after removing the sidestrips

SN153998.jpg

SN154000.jpg

GT strut brace

SN154001.jpg

fuel filter fitting :D very annoying

well thats it 4 now hopfully updates soon :(

Anup :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the paint code 6P3?

Looks pretty much like my car externally, though my rear bumper isn't dented, it has missing/flaked paint :|

Shafz.

na im pretty sure that its 6p2... and yh its not flaking paint its just loaddsssss of scratchs lool

but ive polished it twice now and it needs a wash but still shining... and at night it looks nice when the street lamps shite on it :(

yh its all about 'hand me down cars' :)

Yeah, Hand me down cars are the best! Haha, especially when its the quickest thing in your insurance group by a big margin (I'm looking at 1.4 MK4 golf drivers here) haha. My rear bumpers flaking paint though, my mum reversed into a bollard like 2 years ago (I know, HOW THE F*CK DO YOU DO THAT) so a new rear bumper was fitted and it was resprayed by an insurers approved garage to a shite standard, so the rear paints started to flake :|

Got msn mate? If so pm me it or whatever.

Shafz.

Yeah, Hand me down cars are the best! Haha, especially when its the quickest thing in your insurance group by a big margin (I'm looking at 1.4 MK4 golf drivers here) haha. My rear bumpers flaking paint though, my mum reversed into a bollard like 2 years ago (I know, HOW THE F*CK DO YOU DO THAT) so a new rear bumper was fitted and it was resprayed by an insurers approved garage to a shite standard, so the rear paints started to flake :|

Got msn mate? If so pm me it or whatever.

Shafz.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool yh my mum crashed into a bollard 2!! in asda :)

in my case its 1.4 mk5 drivers, bloodly rich friends :(

my add is anup67@hotmail.com .... but i hardly ever go on msn lool

Anup

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL My mum crashed into one at tescos :|

Yeah, but regardless, them 1.4 golfs are nice, shame theyre erm, a bit on the slow side eh?

Added you mate.

Shafz.

nice 2 drive 4 a day or 2, but rather have the starlet :)

i just gta get a job and da mods are gonna start rolling in :(

all i have now is £150 4rm my mum to spend on rims .... i wanna get really cheap 1's, so i can spend the rest on lowering springs and shocks (gonna hav 2 be used of course)

Anup

I've got a TTE SR spoiler sitting in my living room ready to be sprayed, along with the rear bumper again. Got a 3" universal backbox sitting downstairs ready to get a custom catback made for it. Also gonna get some 15" rims ASAP and lower it.

At the moment I've done the Apiro Induction kit, fam I ain't even gonna lie it improved the performance somewhat, even with the standard exhaust right now, it makes it sound like a beast haha, I've got a video so I'll send it to you on MSN whenever you're on, it roars and turns heads in the street, then people realise its a P reg green starlet and not something amazing haha.

We needa link up sometime, when both our cars are done, get a photoshoot done.

Shafz.

I've got a TTE SR spoiler sitting in my living room ready to be sprayed, along with the rear bumper again. Got a 3" universal backbox sitting downstairs ready to get a custom catback made for it. Also gonna get some 15" rims ASAP and lower it.

At the moment I've done the Apiro Induction kit, fam I ain't even gonna lie it improved the performance somewhat, even with the standard exhaust right now, it makes it sound like a beast haha, I've got a video so I'll send it to you on MSN whenever you're on, it roars and turns heads in the street, then people realise its a P reg green starlet and not something amazing haha.

We needa link up sometime, when both our cars are done, get a photoshoot done.

Shafz.

yessss dat would be 2 sikk... i just need 2 get some rims first :(

nice mods you got lined up.. looks like your doin better dan me at the moment, but we gotta have ours cars amazing then we can go 2 1 of these meets representin london starletss :D

yh me 2... but instead of induction roar, mine is my sub blazinnn!! its so jokes wen people turn around and stare at me loool rite now im just another indian boy playin load music in there banger! :( but wait till i get a few more mods... ill be goin round corners at a 100mph... or rounderbouts at 30mph :D all da sme :)

o well at least it anit a corsa :p

Anup

Anup

Yeah I'm gonna do audio as soon as my mum quits complaining about her not needing "35306943 speakers to listen to sunrise radio/club asia" LMFAO.

I've got the audio equipment sitting in my living room waiting though, I think you'd like the plans haha.

Have you tried going 60 in 2nd gear yet? trust me its effing amazing haha, try where its legal though, I'm not telling you to speed down the high street here :)

Yeah, we gotta represent the London Asian boys with green N/A starlets haha.

Shafz.

Yeah I'm gonna do audio as soon as my mum quits complaining about her not needing "35306943 speakers to listen to sunrise radio/club asia" LMFAO.

I've got the audio equipment sitting in my living room waiting though, I think you'd like the plans haha.

Have you tried going 60 in 2nd gear yet? trust me its effing amazing haha, try where its legal though, I'm not telling you to speed down the high street here :)

Yeah, we gotta represent the London Asian boys with green N/A starlets haha.

Shafz.

lol if you think thats bad, my mum didnt want 2 get rid off the tape player (standard starlet radio), so now i have an aftermarket 1 and the standard 1 LMFO!

na i did 50 in second yday though wen i went 2 pick up my 6x9's... by the way anyone that goes 2 halfords, you have got 2 check out 'caraudiosecurity' in hayes, its ftw

yes we gtaa represent... dont 4get 5dr :(

Anup

Yeah, we gotta go to these meets man.

I've got my Pioneer 500W RMS 6x9's, my 50W RMS Alpine front speakers, and a 1000W Subwoofer coming, with an Alpine IDA-X300 headunit, gonna sound amazing.

I've got EVERYTHING I need to finish the car sitting downstairs except the rims and lowering springs.

Shafz.

Yeah, we gotta go to these meets man.

I've got my Pioneer 500W RMS 6x9's, my 50W RMS Alpine front speakers, and a 1000W Subwoofer coming, with an Alpine IDA-X300 headunit, gonna sound amazing.

I've got EVERYTHING I need to finish the car sitting downstairs except the rims and lowering springs.

Shafz.

thats amazing.... my 6x9's are only 35w rms and 210w max, but this is because i only plan to power them straight 4rm the head unit. wat amp you getting?

Anup

Most probably that £70 Alpine amp from halfords, I'll see what I can do, my headunit has the 3 preouts required to run all that but I'ma use a separate amp anyway.

Shafz.

link 4 da amp?

also i dont think thats gonna be enough power to power everythin.... i dont even think it will be enough to power just the 6x9's...look around ebay and stuff for more powerful amps, i no my mate got a 3000w 1 of ebay 4 about £130

Anup

About time you got the thread up lol!

Looking forward to the plans bro..have you thought of buying Glanza alloys? They should be cheap enough right?

Oh, and a tip for the sidestrip glue, get any cheapy bug/tar remover, spray it over the glue, wipe over it so it gets to the glue properly..then leave it in the sun for a while (I know unlikely now seeing as this is the UK lol) the other alternative is hairdryer, then scratch the glue off with your finger, comes off easily enough once the tar remover has settled in! :)

Or do it the easy way and get an eraser wheel lmao

About time you got the thread up lol!

Looking forward to the plans bro..have you thought of buying Glanza alloys? They should be cheap enough right?

Oh, and a tip for the sidestrip glue, get any cheapy bug/tar remover, spray it over the glue, wipe over it so it gets to the glue properly..then leave it in the sun for a while (I know unlikely now seeing as this is the UK lol) the other alternative is hairdryer, then scratch the glue off with your finger, comes off easily enough once the tar remover has settled in! :)

Or do it the easy way and get an eraser wheel lmao

i was thinkin of gettin the eraser wheel, but i might save a few pennies and do it the other way :(

and im guessin you mean speedlines? if not wat glanza alloys?

Anup