My 5dr Green N/a

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it was the price that put them off, i think they genrally want a change

not that bad because i already know that i want a Red EP91 '98 spec Glanza :)

bad luck man, why don't you try and see if this guy will take 1K for it :harhar: lol

on autotrader the same car is for £1,295

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/adv...age/4?logcode=p

If insurance wouldn't rape you, you can pick up a SICK 1989 BMW 520i for under a grand and rag it for all its worth haha, but seriously nothing'll beat the starlet for that criteria, just don't end up in a clio or something lmao, either way we'll have our little meet though, just try get something decent haha, I know how parents are on this matter, they wanted me to get a Punto 1.4 16v Sporting :| I WAS LIKE NOOOO. So we agreed on the BMW. Goodluck with the car hunt man, see you around!

Shafz.

hahaa yh insurance would rape me tho B)

i think you can even pick up an e36 3-series for under a grand

yh safe man hopefully i get a decent car anyways, and if you get your dads beemer thats soo :)

Anup

Nah I'm getting my own BMW, 316ti Compact SE 2001, I'm keeping the starlet too as a project, but the BMW's gonna be all mine, I got a quote for it and it was decent too, my dads getting rid of his 325i this August anyway, getting a 535d M sport... *drool*

E36 3 series are good but the 316i's (all you'd get insured on) are PISSSS SLOWWWW, ALTHOUGH, If your budget was 3k, you coulda got an E36 318ti compact, they're quick, and I got a quote for one that was relatively cheap, but decided to go for the E46 instead.

Shafz.

If you dont mind me asking how much is insurance on '316ti Compact SE 2001', cause one of my mates got a 2006 A4 1.9 TDI, and he only pays about £2700 which is alrite for that type of car

No Way!! thats F****** CHEAP!

My renewal quote for the starlet was £1450, and thats without the crash! wtf u lucky guy!

whats 0-60 in that beemer?

in a mk4 1.6 16v its about 10.5, but i doubt it would pick up like my n/a did :)

Yeah, my starlets only £1100 a year atm, yes at 17...

0-60 in the beemers about the same as the golfs, but the top speeds higher and its a BMW so show it a corner and it'd get rid of the golf haha. My neighbours 1.6 golf can't keep up with my starlet till about 65ish, so yeah your right on that front, but the golfs a much more "whole" car.

Shafz.

Guys if you want named insurance, try Alliance & Leicester..I know someone who's named on their Dad's N/A, 5yrs NCB, aged 19..no driving experience but license held 2 years > £360 :lol: