Joined A Few Days Ago! Heres A Few Pics What Do You Think?

ermm.... i dont relly know what to do to it to be honest.

so far its got

evo front mount intercooler

electronic blitz boot controller

blitz turbo timer

front exit exhaust

front n bk strut braces

short shift

greddy bov

runnin 150.7bhp

any ideas what i can do to it?? any ideas will help me! need bit more power but dont wna spend to much atm!

your next port of call for more power is to sort out the fualing so you can get the boost up to a bar.

a 1bar starlet on a standard ct9 is a very potent tool

read this guide it should help you on your goal to more power. click

ermm.... i dont relly know what to do to it to be honest.

so far its got

evo front mount intercooler

electronic blitz boot controller

blitz turbo timer

front exit exhaust

front n bk strut braces

short shift

greddy bov

runnin 150.7bhp

any ideas what i can do to it?? any ideas will help me! need bit more power but dont wna spend to much atm!

first of all welcome to the site dude

secondly its vey nice to see a lincolnshire lad on here there aint that many to be honest on here lol

thirdly I've got a gt o il give you a bit of advice on a bit more power for what I've done/will do looking at the current spec of your car

id say that if you say its running 0.8 bar im guessing its got an adjustable actuator already so you can alter your boost. as enzo's already said fuelling is the first thing id sort out. idealy as theres a fuel cut option on the starlets and a 112mph speed restrictor id get a plug in and pay ecu. this for around £400 is simpe plug in and play and theres so much benefits for having one. first it will eliminate fuel cut and also speed limit, it fuels a hybrid well for 1.2 bar and improves acceleration and torque of your car. id say do this first its one of the best things I've ever got for my car. you can go down the fuel cut defender (FCD) route and rising rate fuel pressure regulator (RRFPR) route along with a speed limit defender (SLD) route but its a cheap way considered "crude" way of doing it and i personally see a bigger benefit from the ECU. Then id say a GT- Spec hybrid turbo is a good option. You can get one on here off enzo's shop part. Link GT Spec hybrid

along with these id get uprated magnecore ht leads from tm-developments and an air filter relocation kit. may be also worth getting a good dump/blow off valve as well. do all these things mate and id give it a full service as well. may take a while and a good few pounds but doing all this and your well set for 200-220 bhp dude

sorry for the huge long post but better doing it properly than missing things out first time lol

any questions just ask and i hop this sheds a bit of light on things lol

steve

im not sure if its got a adjusable actuatar i will have to see mate.

i have just baught a fcd. is it not a good idea to plug this into my ecu? can it damage the engine?

where can i get a air filter re-location kit from and plug&play ecu?

thanx tat