Leaving Starlets/toyota's And Going Completely To Honda.

Decided now to pack in the idea of building a 1.8 20v 500bhp GT as since i bought my CRX ive been hooked, it handles alot better than the GT and seems to suit me and my driving alot more. I originally bought it as a stop gap while i built my GT up, but since buying parts for it and really getting to know it, im hooked totally.

Now that im hooked on my crx, ive decided to try and splash out on a 4 door Pirates black Civic VTi-S MB6 with coilovers, 17's, half leathers, decent audio setup, cat 1 alarm system for daily use and for work and holidays as i needed the large boot and the 4 doors to take my grandparents on holiday as they dont like driving too far any more. So providing i sell my kit ill be going to buy it and converting fully over to the big red H.

So im not sure if ill be back, however im selling all my parts from the Starlet GT, but for some reason im keeping my Livesports aero kit....hmmm

People warned me it would happen when buying a CRX as their immense cars, i didnt belive them, now i do.....lol

Ill still come on here though and post as this is one of the best clubs/forums around with a good community feel, always has been.

Cheers,

Rhys.

Cheers all much appreciated :harhar:

And no no i wont turn my back on you all :) i love you all too much of course! haha. And Galliano i thought from readin a few funny threads on here that you had sparky for that kinda fun lmao

For those who wants to see my CRX and the plans for it here we go...........:D

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=23837

If and when i get the VTi-S ill put pics up of that as well for you to see.

Its not deffinate that i wont be back its just for now building the starlet would have cost alot more than building the CRX and with no job its difficult to sort anything out at all, only way i make money is selling all the old stuff i have from previous cars...etc. I worked it all out and its alot harder to get the parts i needed for the GT project than to get parts for the CRX, i sat down and tried to think of how i could do it with the money i have available to me, but it just wasnt going to happen, not yet any way....

A mates CRX beloew.

P4190949.jpg

I've driven this and I will say it's certainly different. But I couldn't see myself owning one unless it was a B18. Power of a turbo is just somewhat addictive. A B18 might convince me, one day.

Cheers all much appreciated :)

And no no i wont turn my back on you all :D i love you all too much of course! haha. And Galliano i thought from readin a few funny threads on here that you had sparky for that kinda fun lmao

For those who wants to see my CRX and the plans for it here we go........... :harhar:

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=23837

If and when i get the VTi-S ill put pics up of that as well for you to see.

Its not deffinate that i wont be back its just for now building the starlet would have cost alot more than building the CRX and with no job its difficult to sort anything out at all, only way i make money is selling all the old stuff i have from previous cars...etc. I worked it all out and its alot harder to get the parts i needed for the GT project than to get parts for the CRX, i sat down and tried to think of how i could do it with the money i have available to me, but it just wasnt going to happen, not yet any way....

Gal just loves the loving... he's a little man who...

;) I hope you do find the pleasures you had with your starlet with this Honda. They are great machines indeed but lighter than the starlet i'll doubt it. Been into civics and to be honest just swapped the esi lately for another starlet. Loving these litttle 1.3 beasts too much :(

Might pop a B16A2 turbo in me starlet one day :) .

Good luck with the CRX matey and keep us updated :thumbsup: