[ep-tune.com] Brand New Meisterr Coilovers

Guest Enzo

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers for Toyota Starlet (EP82 / EP91)

Specifically developed for the UK Market.

post-2-1257285622.jpg

The Zeta-R Coilovers had many adjustments made in order to make the coilovers better for everyday fast road uses. The basic remains the same as before using high quality adjustable monotube dampers, linear rate springs, and a modern dual perch coilovers design. Zeta-R have revised damping specifically made for the UK roads, longer damper stroke travel for the bumps and dips, and 32 stage damping adjustment for fine tuning your desired ride.

Spring Rate:

Front: 5.0 kg/mm (336lb/in)

Rear: 4.0 kg/mm (224lb/in)

The Black Chromium Plating have endure salt spray test and is by far the best anti-corrosion plating available.There are 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined). Lengthen Rubber Boot ensure the damper piston will be protected from harsh environment.

Comes with a 1 year warranty to cover any manufacturers defects.

You can view and purchase the item here.

Here are the specification of the Zeta-R coilovers:

*Aluminium Top Mount with PillowBall Bearing.Anodised Red Aluminium Top Mount with integrated Camber Adjustment replace your old and tired steel top mount. The high quality Japanese PillowBall Bearing provide precise steering feedback.

*MonoTube Dampers with Black Chromium Plated Body. MonoTube Dampers ensure high performance damping and ability to dissipate heat under hard usage. The Black Chromium Plating have endure salt spray test and is by far the best anti-corrosion plating available.There are 32 stage damping adjustments (Compression and Rebound Combined). Lengthen Rubber Boot ensure the damper piston will be protected from harsh environment.

*Cold Coiling SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs.The Cold Coiled Linear Rate Springs use high grade SAE9254 Steel to ensure strength and provide linear and predictable weight transfer characteristic.

*Anodised Aluminium Spring Perch and Locking CollarLightweight Aluminium Collars are use to lock your springs and brackets in place. The "Polyamide" springs isolator are use to reduce noise and spring binding issue associated with rubber isolator.

*Steel Lower BracketStrengthen Steel Lower Bracket are used on Macpherson Strut for increased strength.

heres the thread from when i fitted mine a couple of weeks ago.

link

im very impressed with them so far. im just letting them settle in then im going to start playing around with them. There not too harsh at all, there so much better than the trd's i had on my last gt.

hmmmm its out of these or BC dammn wish never seen these now lo :thumbsup: l what you guys think?? i want a smooth ride and nicely lowered

I'm stumped as to which to buy now too!

Any BC owners fancy meeting up with a Meister owner and doing a comparison test?

Steve

I'm stumped as to which to buy now too!

Any BC owners fancy meeting up with a Meister owner and doing a comparison test?

Steve

i have a set of bc's on my 4x4 and bean has a set of meisterRs on his 4x4

we're gona meet up soon and il do a comparison test then :thumbsup:

yes they do offer replacment parts

they come with 1 years warrenty. and if anything fails after a year or 30.000 miles

replacement components are not as rediculusly expensive as d2s. a replacement shock is £85 instead of £150 for example.

Cool idy il open up a separate feedback thread for these coilovers.

At Steve you should receive your coilovers no later than Friday so you can have them on for the weekend. Il knock up a fitting guide and pictorial if your not too confident with spanners :thumbsup:

Cool idy il open up a separate feedback thread for these coilovers.

At Steve you should receive your coilovers no later than Friday so you can have them on for the weekend. Il knock up a fitting guide and pictorial if your not too confident with spanners :thumbsup:

Fookin Hell Yeah!

Thats great news, Cheers Enzo.

I'll take pics of mine going on for you to use for promo if you like?

Steve

Current stocks of the Zeta-R's are now depleated.

i will have new stocks in six weeks though.

i will also have an indepth review on these coilies with pictures by next week

you can still pre order. :unsure: