I've just been given some wheels for winter wheels that i'll refurb before I use them so I was going to paint them a funky colour (Red/ Blue/ Green something like that!)

I was also wondering if I should get some spare wing mirrors and a spare bonnet vent and spray them to match

Do I go for it or will it look stupid?

Steve

Dont do the scoop, mirrors would look good though :thumbsup:

Heres my photoshop

7920_1225282441114_1500621132_30639.jpg

Also having my roll cage and 3 point rear strut brace the same colour and getting Takata harness's :)

Been toying with the idea of Monster Energy decals aswell

Do it for the sake of it. If you don't like it then swap them back.

Sparky. No monster decals.

Kennedy... I want one of those, always liked them for being different. I'd do the wheels different colours too :) They did a golf version aswell in america ;)

Dont do the scoop, mirrors would look good though ;)

Heres my photoshop

Also having my roll cage and 3 point rear strut brace the same colour and getting Takata harness's :p

I think your car looks the bomb like that sparky you should to it lol but have the same colour around ya headlights and going around ya indicators but keep the grill silver :)

Dont do the scoop, mirrors would look good though ;)

Heres my photoshop

Also having my roll cage and 3 point rear strut brace the same colour and getting Takata harness's :)

Wicked! As ive mentioned in another thread i want my wheels takata green... but its just getting the person/s spraying my wheels to get the colour right(perfect)...

As for the thread topic, im all for colour coding... but its just getting the proportions/colours right....as it could either go really well... or really bad and look total toss.

I think white wheels with white wing mirrors would go well, or any colour code for that matter... but i would have the scoop colour complement the main body colour of the car because if you didnt i reckon itd look a bit random and youve just gone mad with spray paint lol..

But thats just my view. Photoshop is the only way to know without commitment i guess!

Mitch

I think your car looks the bomb like that sparky you should to it lol but have the same colour around ya headlights and going around ya indicators but keep the grill silver :p

You rekon mate?? Im not too sure bout that :)

Thanks folks lots of food for thought there!

Plan on getting a rear brace/ cage and have some blue sparco harnesses spare from my old GTi anyway so may utilise them

Steve

Copy cat ;) :D

@ Galliano I think it could look quite good as its pretty much track slag :D or I was thinking some Tein decals :p

Dont do the scoop, mirrors would look good though :)

Heres my photoshop

Also having my roll cage and 3 point rear strut brace the same colour and getting Takata harness's ;)

thats going to look awesome, but as I've said before a cage will look gay in it will look much better in mine. do everything else though looks awesome