How Much Petrol Do You Use?

i have a sr and i think its very thirsty!! :)

if im driving every day £50 a week at the least. usually £20 a week.

it might be worth pointing out i have a catback (2.5 inch pipe to 4 inch backbox LOUD!!)

and.... i drive very hard lol ;)

so let me know guys what you go through a week

really interested in gt's rates as im gona get one

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my sr does bout 250 miles to a full tank. and that usually lasts me a week so bout £35-£40 a week for me

same as me more or less. if i drive easy maybe maybe 330 to tank

No lol the exhaust wont contribute to mpg on a standard 1.3 N/A.

It's like people who say induction kits use more fuel. Do they fuck, it's because you're ragging it all the time to hear the sound, that's why it uses more fuel.

But a 2.5 inch pipe is like turbo size, I don't know why you'd want that on non turbo?

Only reason i get good mileage is because i tootle along at 55mph in the left lane..and drive at 30mph around town and stuff only real bad habit i have is i accelerate rapid then sit at 30

must say when my timing was out, i got really really bad mileage much better since i sorted it

i dunno how much im using exactly, but i normally have to fill up twice a week and i only do town driving mainly.

I think i might have a hole in my petrol tank or something, i must get it on a ramp to have a check.

Use about £15 a week, use my car everyday to travel 4 miles to work and back = 8 miles a day. 7 x 8 = 56 miles a week + odd drives to places so about 100 miles :)

My SR used to do 330 miles to £30, but that was when i was learning ;)

You NA boys are so lucky, this is why I miss my NA. £25 would get me though the week.

In my GT I was putting in atleast £70 a week. On a busy week would £100 or over, I once went through £220 of fuel in 7 days. I used to get my reciepts most of the time, and calculated £1175 I spent on fuel in 3 months of ownership!

In my Glanza I'm filling the tank twice a week to drive around town in mainly, that's £70-80 a week.