Spent Last Night In A&e

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

i went out last night to meet some off my mates at a local car park for chat and to show them my new baby i was standing at the front off my car talking when a firework was set off which was aimed at us by some little chav prick who ran away me and my gf spend the night in a&e cause it blew up near my face and my gf's i can not drive now for 1 week cause some off the firework went into my eyes and i can not see that good not only can i not drive but im off work on sick unpaid cause im agency staff not relly what i need :) be careful people

LIL shit i dont know what these degenerats are thinking half the time! i mean really what is the point! GRRR ;) makes me so mad

I hope you get well soo matey and i to hope that lil ass hole gets dragged under a bus! :)

Guest cheshireglanza
The scruffy chavy cunts i hope you get better soon mate and hope you can find out who done it and nock the fuck out of the lad he could of lost your eye site the prick :)

thanks every one for the comments

Guest cheshireglanza
its ok mate i just wont to come to chester to find the chav with ya, and do a lock stock on his head in your car door lol take it easy mate ;)

uksc going to be my home for a week while im off lol get some work done to the v while im off :)

Guest cheshireglanza

thanks again for all your comments i hope to see them chavs tonight in the same place :) has i now have to use eye drops for the rest off my life cause i have a small cut on one off my pupils which i been told by doctor will take long time to heel or may never heel ;)

and do a lock stock on his head in your car door

stop knicking my quotes lol

chesh hope it aint messed up your good looks :)

nah seriously mate gutted for you wish you a speedy recovery matey and what goes around comes around mate he'll get his come uppance lol

Guest cheshireglanza

chesh hope it aint messed up your good looks :)

nah seriously mate gutted for you wish you a speedy recovery matey and what goes around comes around mate he'll get his come uppance lol

badass you need check out hottest bf topic some twat has put baby pic off you up ;) and cheers mate

Not another member attacked by a chav :)

What a wee wanker, hope he is at the same place tonight, get launch control on your car and put his face by the exhaust when its activated!! ;)

Hope you bad your gf have a speedy recovery mate

chesh hope it aint messed up your good looks :lol:

badasa i like your quotes I've been takeing them bleach smartias you take all the time so

i thort id be like you anyway you know what they say everyone wonts to be like mike

lol :lol: i thort that bit was funny antway

Guest cheshireglanza

cheers guys for comments the little shit who did it has been arrested he was caught lighting the fire work on cctv the little prick and 2 my surprise the lad is 23 :lol: feeling much better today so going to take the v out for drive :lol: