My New Beast To Get Me Through Winter N/a Starlet

It was mate the old man took it out the autotrader couse he was geting messed about by people lucky enuf i kept his number in my phone and give him a call and it was still for sale happy days :lol:

or yeh gess what i have to do on the bad boy now lol the rocker cover

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers phil i like to look hard for a clean car and i was on the look out for a good month or so then seen this bad boy and pounced like tigger lol and got a bargain :p

when did you buy this??? it looks mint mate i'll have 2 have a little trip down 1time for a look :p

did you buy glanza kit??

when did you buy this??? it looks mint mate i'll have 2 have a little trip down 1time for a look :p

did you buy glanza kit??

Now matey i got it sometime last week and yes I've got the red glanza kit cant wait to get it on make it look like a young man,s car instead of a old man.s car lol and sorry jonny i for got about that sticky foil but im on to it mate I've still got your address in my inbox i,ll send some straight out

and ryan yes i know that tte spoiler would look mint mate im saving some pennies

up an i,ll be intouch if it hasnt sold by then :p

Thanks for the comments guys and girls lol i should be doing a update on this beast

sometime next week :p and chrissy cee yes its the right colour mate just like your sexy red V you should get some more pic,s up of your car mate its the bomb :p

Thanks for the comments guys and girls lol i should be doing a update on this beast

sometime next week :D and chrissy cee yes its the right colour mate just like your sexy red V you should get some more pic,s up of your car mate its the bomb :p

get the glanza kit on it and i'll swop you for my SR :p

sometime next week :p and chrissy cee yes its the right colour mate just like your sexy red V you should get some more pic,s up of your car mate its the bomb :p

haha a will do mate they should be up soon am popen down teside on wed night mate if you r going

haha a will do mate they should be up soon am popen down teside on wed night mate if you r going

I should be mate but my glanza is away for the winter mind :p

im over teside park every week its my other home lol :p