My New Beast To Get Me Through Winter N/a Starlet

Hello people i thort id shere with you my new starlet n/a i picked it up yesturday

i got bargain it was up for a good price and couldnt resist it and snaped it up, it has the odd mark hear and there as you would expect for the age of the car, it has 48k on the clock and run,s like a dream my plans for now are to get a corolla inlet manifold on which I've had laying around my garage for a month or so nowThen plan,s after xmas turbo conversion so i hope as I've got most bits for the conversion laying around my garage aswell lol i dont think i,ll put a glanza kit on or out like that im thinking of going sleeper style but go rear dics conversion just to help with thing,s thats the plan,s so far i probly will have more put all in good time let me what you,s all think of the new beast :lol:

carpics016.jpg

carpics018.jpg

carpics021.jpg

carpics020.jpg

carpics019.jpg

carpics024.jpg

carpics014.jpg

carpics015.jpg

carpics011.jpg

I dont know why but my photobucket wont let me send img images so sorry if

its a pain looking at the pic,s as a link but thats the only way i could get them on hear

if a mod could sort them out of me i would appreciate it very much thanks for looking :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thort that lastnight sparky but by the time i paid for the glanza kit then sort a engine out etc i could of paid for a real glanza i got this n/a for £500 then £500 on the kit

lowering springs the list go,s on lol but it would look nice i got it as a porject and im in no rush so ill have to see what happen,s in the next few month i,ll keep yous updated though :lol:

Not that bad realy unless you go to the gym every other day lol only joking its not that bad if the car weight a bomb then i think it would be diffrent are you thinking off takeing yours off ya gt i think its better you can feal the road much more :lol:

Cheers ryan matey it is clean the odd mark hear and there as for the seat,s i think

they are the cheapest on the market lol and i cant wait till i get the pissy old man

smell out of the car im thinking if my sparco seat,s dont sell on ebay today im going

to but them in the,s beast lol :lol: