Lamborghini Murcielago Vs Nissan Patrol Turbo

Find the video of the one being tested - most of the guys there like to keep the TB48 engine in the facelifted Patrol; 280bhp, VTC, they love it...and they bolt on t78's usually. INSANE things. Not seen any whilst there, but I will find them damnit, I know the main tuner/Skyline whore there

RB26s drop right into the patrol. quite a common motor swap in saudi/UAE

Woah is that the engine in this thing? I was watching some mental Patrol vids a while back and always wondering how they were so bloody quick lol

Woah is that the engine in this thing? I was watching some mental Patrol vids a while back and always wondering how they were so bloody quick lol

As mentioned, a lot like to use the stock 4.8l...same basic block (just taller), and largely the same head :thumbsup:

Also, this is the video I talked of:

. The end is amusing, the pace he gathers "riding the throttle". Also, the video of the HKS Patrol is amusing, if you don't know the story, Prince wanted 1000bhp, asked HKS, they obliged,
, and Nobutero Taniguchi driving!

The Arabs have such a passion for these, even the huge engine components experts Brian Crower have made a 5.1L Stoker kit, complete with everything! If I had the money...I'd so treat our beast to it!