Finally Sum Pix Of My Ep!

have you got some sort of front lip or splitter?

wat is it?

Its a splitter off a Seat Leon Cupra R :lol: looks the shizzle eh!?!

cheers markoos and craig they wer fuckin awesome and it lookd real fuckin good wen it was parked up!

what happened to them....well,doing my final delivery run at my local chinese i was sitin at 80mph on a backroad goin to a house and all of a sudden i heard a loud bang!thot id ran over a brick so carried on!

anyway i got to the house and what i thot was dirt n the wheel turned out to b a fuckin chunk missin at the section wer the valve cums thru the rim!

Ragin!

anyway,il take more pix 2moz wen its lite outside!interiors stripped and i hav Recaros from a rover 820 turbo,they look sweet but im sellin them!

cheers boys!the white wheels i hav in my loft with 1 obv a huge fuckin chunk out of it!lol

my speedlines r not at ther best ther,I've sprayed them myself,pearlescent purple,wen the sunlight(which is rare in scotland)hits them they go ultra brite purple! :lol: JDM!!!woop woop!lol

i am on the look out for a replaement for the broken wheel and my intention(as it was prior the it breakin)is to get coilys and put my wee starlet on its arse because the white rims wud look awesometuckd slightly under the arches :lol:

• 1 month later...
^As above! :lol:

just a little trimming to the sides and a little of the leg type bits in the middle took paul about 15mins to fit

hope he doesnt mind me replying to his question

oh and part number 1ML 805 903 wont be more than £20 direct from a seat dealer

• 2 years later...