I Was On Jeremy Kyle Yesterday Morning :)

haha it was amazing :( yeah that must have broke you lol.. when we went (me and my girl) we were the last ones in before they turned people away and we got put right on the front row :p

its just so surreal - i couldn't stop laughing throughout of it all lol, the story was "i havnt got a secret sex list" - lie detector results and the other one was some dirty chavy girl who beats her boyfriend up and her boyfriend is pure worried that shes going to cheat on him lol haha :D yeah we came up to Manchester - was a good drive :p

haha awesome dude bet that was a laff lol

well i was watching it the other week looking for fir girls in the audience

as i was looking around smeone caught my eye in the audience (can i just say first because i thought she was fit) i thought i recognise her and then i realised IT WAS MY SISTER haha couldnt believe it there was her sexy face sat right behind where jemery was stood lol mad as fuck didnt even know she was going lol

I :( lewis's sister and pie her everynight

Ewwww you want your sister .....................mmmm incest, the game the whole family can play!

You sure it wasn't the main story, I am in love with my sister........is that why you haven't posted any pictures?

not sure I would be able to sit and watch it without shouting abuse or wetting myself laughing

Ewwww you want your sister .....................mmmm incest, the game the whole family can play!

You sure it wasn't the main story, I am in love with my sister........is that why you haven't posted any pictures?

not sure I would be able to sit and watch it without shouting abuse or wetting myself laughing

LOL

We need a Mod to remove the word NOT

Looks like someone has :(:p

I watch it for the same reason as badassracer!! Look in the crowd for fit girls theres usually a few!!!

The people who go on the show are scagged right up and disgust me. Although Pammy was on there the otherday thats an acception :D

Bet its mad being there, was meant to go watch TV Burp yesterday and last thursday, damn uni :p

as i was looking around smeone caught my eye in the audience (can i just say first because i thought she was fit) i thought i recognise her and then i realised IT WAS MY SISTER haha couldnt believe it there was her sexy face sat right behind where jemery was stood lol mad as fuck didnt even know she was going lol

I :( my sister and pie her everynight

Er Pics of said Sister please

Just so that we can indipendantly verify her fitness :p

Steve

haha it was amazing :( yeah that must have broke you lol.. when we went (me and my girl) we were the last ones in before they turned people away and we got put right on the front row :p

its just so surreal - i couldn't stop laughing throughout of it all lol, the story was "i havnt got a secret sex list" - lie detector results and the other one was some dirty chavy girl who beats her boyfriend up and her boyfriend is pure worried that shes going to cheat on him lol haha :p yeah we came up to Manchester - was a good drive :D

im sure i watched that at work few days ago we were laughing at her because it said she beat up her boyfriend and bites him, she came on and was bout two feet tall lol

is it that one?

im sure i watched that at work few days ago we were laughing at her because it said she beat up her boyfriend and bites him, she came on and was bout two feet tall lol

is it that one?

Lmao yup that's the one!! And the guy who had a secret sex list aswell :( got a picture of it on my facebook :p

Lmao yup that's the one!! And the guy who had a secret sex list aswell :( got a picture of it on my facebook :p

just noticed your from notty im down there for the week from sunday, you mite see me around white n/a glanza front 10 000k lights i think its near chilwell?

yeah :( im always out and a bout in my car, theres not too many modded starlets around, well that i have seen so should be pretty easy to spot lol. you attending the meet on the 6th?

i wont be there then, i come back up on the thursday night!

Can I report mods abusing their powers??

aye man, sparky cut it out. :(

a guy in my uni class was on jeremy kyle. his bird had totaly stitched him up. he thought he was goin on the show to highlight how bunny boiler mentol his bird is,

to cut a long story short he got a lie detector test done and it came backposetive for him cheating. he never cheated on her.

the whole crowd and jeremy kyle heckled him off the stage, makes for sore viewing when he relises how much he has been sticked up on national tv.

he got cash and a night in a hotel for the show but fuck that, id never do that. its always scum on the show.

has anyone ever wanted to torcher jeremy kyle trotski style?

I :o my sister and pie her everynight

lewis you little prick only just seen that haha thats getting changed now hope you like the new edited version :)