Newbie Joined From Birmingham

hi there people, ive just joined and bought a stock standard Glanza V for a fair price, all it needs is a CT9-B Turbo, so if anyone has one im after one. Anyways here are some pics of it, like i said it is stock standard and is a very clean example.

cheers

Bfc8UB2kKGrHqUH-DcEriYvRU8BLBU6shjz.jpg

BfcYDgQB2kKGrHqMH-EUErfFbcuvBLBU7LI.jpg

Bfc6QBWkKGrHqMH-C0ErfzVgjSNBLBU68lN.jpg

LIKE I SAID IT IS STOCK STANDARD BUT IN MY OPINION I THINK IT IS IN MINT CONDITION, FEEDBACK WELCOME AND PLEASE NO SPAMMING

THANKS A LOT

welcome to the club dude

quite a rare thing finding a totally standard starbo lol what you pay for it if you dont mind me asking???

i paid a good price in my opinion and if i intend to sell it it wont be sky high like some dreamers, im not interested in making a profit in cars i just pay to enjoy the fun, but ive paid less than £2000, and if i sell it be round that price

was bidding on this on ebay! gutted i just lost out. good luck with it :p

im sorry about that ryan, but this is my first legit car eventhough after owning a vti, scooby 555, and pulsar still got that though. i can see quite a lot from brum im close to city centre, edgbaston but im always down big johns, star city or fort on the weekend lol

im sorry about that ryan, but this is my first legit car eventhough after owning a vti, scooby 555, and pulsar still got that though. i can see quite a lot from brum im close to city centre, edgbaston but im always down big johns, star city or fort on the weekend lol

no problem bud. Didnt really have the space for it anyways, glad it has gone to someone that will take care of it as i was planning on breaking it for parts. :p

look forward to see what you do to it :p