My Mk 1 Oky (with A Big Help From Turbo Dave!) :d

Guest ep82_girl

Guest ep82_girl

right,

havent updated this for a loooonnnnggggg time so thought i should do now!!!

as most of you know oky has been off the road for a month due to a cracked head :) but thankfully dave came to the rescue and saved my little baby B) (YAY!!!)

while she was on she had a few little extras added-

* TD fuel pump

* new head (as mine cracked)

* new head agsket

* coolant change

* oil change and filter

* fuel filter

* new injectos and seal

* wepr mani

* wepr decat/screamer pipe

* tial 32mm external wastegate

* RW battery clamp

ive prob missed some stuff lol

the car is now running a million times better B) and she seems a happier car :D

have added pics of my new bits and also of the stickers i bought off lukep (loving them there soooo funky!!!)

Okyx.jpg

Stickers.jpg

Okax.jpg

Okz.jpg

Gauges.jpg

xxx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
Awesome! I can't wait to hear (and see) this!! And I mean HEAR that screamer!!!! lol

B) i aint figured how to sue it yet :D and taking her steady atm. but all looks good she running like a dream, water temo the same and she aint using any coolant :)

xxx

:D i aint figured how to sue it yet :) and taking her steady atm. but all looks good she running like a dream, water temo the same and she aint using any coolant :(

xxx

wait! you saying you dont know how to use the screamer? lol... put your foot down B)

nah glad its all back together and working sweet as a nut :p. little oky deserves the good treatment and that bay slowly just keep getting better!

you never no one day she might even see 1bar B) ;)

Guest ep82_girl
wait! you saying you dont know how to use the screamer? lol... put your foot down B)

nah glad its all back together and working sweet as a nut ;) . little oky deserves the good treatment and that bay slowly just keep getting better!

you never no one day she might even see 1bar :)B)

LMAO well she going to be having a new 'forged' heart start of next year with a new turbo so maybe just maybe she may see 1 bar lol but id near drive it that hard lol!!!

i dont know what im listening for!!! :D:(

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
lol x2... i'm just shocked, give it some welly girl! (when its all run and bedded in of course)

:lol: i never give her wellie i feel sorry for her shes 20 years old now mind!!! there is a slight whistling noise that comes on is that it or is that my fuel pump? (im seriously not the brighest!!!)

xxx

nice to see it all sorted bud, and trust me when the screamer comes on you'll know about it ;)

i need to hear your so i know what to listen out for lol

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
Take it high into the revs so full boost kicks in once you've run it in, you'll soon know what your screamer pipe sounds like :lol:

i dont think she has ever been to high revs or full boost lol!!! i need to go on you tube and listen out so il know what to expect otherwise il think something is wrong lol!!!

xxx