its about time i introduced myself!! im a good mate of scutch0's and also the one to be the new owner of the little beauty :), so you dont need pics as you seen it all before :p and she's not on the road yet due to my not having my licence back yet so sooner the better i say, so pretty much im oli... how do

what did you do mate? is it an extended retest you got because i have, plus 100hrs comm service...... well 88 now :D

Have you got a quoye for insurance as im just curious how much it would be for me next year 20yrs old 2 yrs drivin 0NCB

Cheers

extended re test umm.... 50 hours community service was brilliant i was chugging up plants and what not :D , umm.... a quote in my name no ncb and a sp30 roughly 3000 but i intend on looking around a bit more, you dont want to know what i done plus id rather not say as i dont really wana be judged not saying that anybody will, it was just a stupid mistake that shouldnt of happened that i regret and ive certainly learnt my lesson, but we're only human we learn by making mistakes some bigger than others unfortunately

edit: my grammar sucks second edit :D

Fair enoigh matey hope you find a better quote than that :p mine shouldnt be as harsh as that aing got no speeding fines etc :D

LOL I've done jack shit on my comm service!!!! was up a 1800s cemetry in the middle of nowhere, digging up the grass to uncover the graves, not very pretty seeing graves of 6mnth old babies etc but in 7 hrs we done about half hours work so cant complain :D

thats a bit out of the ordinary :D , mine sucked the man worked me like a dog but then he left me by myself so i just sat down half the time, but with the insurance i dont think it'd do my any justice to get it in some one else's name not earning and ncb as it'd still be the same in say a couple of years but im gona try direct line with my dad as main driver and me as named then il still be getting ncbbut i think il be lucky if they take me of, its the only problem dangerous driving is a b*stard and insurance companies wont take me and the countless others