13 Inch Alloys

will i get 13s over my front calipers my bf got these for a steel and i absolutley love them thing is the only info in them says 11.9.1979 which im guessin is the date they were created. if anyone knows what they are id be greatfull

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

cheers guys

Your cars a UK spec right? If so then yes they should fit on, give them a trial fit.

From what I've read, the JDM brakes are slightly bigger and 13s won't fit. But theres only one way to find out, won't take long! :p

i have 13 and the fit about but my car is n/a and it dose hit the ground the odd time but makes a nice light show when the tow bar hits the road at over 70mph :p

also i have add set of those wheels on a classic jap car once

i have 13 and the fit about but my car is n/a and it dose hit the ground the odd time but makes a nice light show when the tow bar hits the road at over 70mph :p

also i have add set of those wheels on a classic jap car once

you sure it was those wheels? i dont even know the pcd. a pal had them with his mini with massive arches, but never even got round to tryin them on the car

• 3 weeks later...

They will almost certainly be Mini wheels by the look of it. Might be worth asking on a mini forum.

I have mini Hubs on my Demon project and have the same size wheels 13x7j -7 offset. The PCD will be old imperial size which is 4x4 inch (think thats something like 4x101.6mm) and i believe Starbo offset is 4x100???

One thing i would say is that you can get some really cheap part worn racing slicks for those wheels!!!! i have them currently on mine and they are only £20 a corner and still have plenty of use on them.

here's mine...........

3311_205834135472_587840472_6883678_5667281_n.jpg

3311_205834185472_587840472_6883685_256658_n.jpg

Jason :(